Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exchange at Colehill, Co. Longford

Options
  • 10-11-2013 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

My Dad had to recently leave Eircom to get an overpriced satellite broadband service as because we're on the Colehill exchange which had never been upgraded to DSL. I see eFibre 70mb is on the way to our neighbouring Ballymahon area. We would be happy enough with the standard broadband connection! I know there are no major businesses there but the population has risen in the area since, are there any plans to upgrade Colehill to even just  standard broadband? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

conti wrote: »
    My Dad had to recently leave Eircom to get an overpriced satellite broadband service as because we're on the Colehill exchange which had never been upgraded to DSL. I see eFibre 70mb is on the way to our neighbouring Ballymahon area. We would be happy enough with the standard broadband connection! I know there are no major businesses there but the population has risen in the area since, are there any plans to upgrade Colehill to even just  standard broadband? 
    Hi conti,

I've checked this for you and I'm afraid the Colehill exchange is not due to be upgraded as of yet. I checked our roll out file and it's not on this unfortunately. You can come back to us in Jan next year to check if you are on the next roll out file if you wish.

Sorry for all inconvenience caused, I understand this must be frustrating for you.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement