Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unforllow Moderator Forum

Options
  • 10-11-2013 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I've a bit of a problem, I stepped down from Modding lately, but the Moderators forum is still appearing in the My Forums Drop down menu.
    I've gone into my User CP to see if I could unfollow from there, but the Forum is not listed there.
    I can send on a pic to show Admin what I mean, I'd rather not post it in the public forum though.
    Can someone send me a PM when they can spare a min?
    Cheers.
    Panthro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

On mob so can't post, but you need to copy url of another 'Follow' forum and paste the mod forum ID into the url to replace the other...

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I said this to another mod yesterday who asked the same question:
    If she goes to her Control Panel (which shows a list of followed forums), there is an "Unfollow this forum" link under each one.

Edit: Sorry, just saw that you tried from the User CP already. Hmmmm....

OK, the unfollow link is this:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/subscription.php?do=removesubscription&f=xx

Change xx at the end for the ID of the forum you want to unsubscribe from.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

What's the forum ID for the Mods forum?

Edit: found it.
    Done, removed from My Forums drop down, cheers!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement