Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drawing silage, whats it like? need peoples opinions

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭tmboy95

Well men said I'd give ye a update.
    Drew silage through out the summer. I was more comfortable during second cut thought nothing of filling a load. Found it a bit of effort at the start.
    Learned abit while I was it. Done a nice bit of mowing as well and reseeding work etc. Overall it was a good experience to be at it with a silage crew you'd have the bit of Craic and older lads around yard would give you a hand.
    This summer might be my last year of that , if not Definately next summer as il be finishing up college and heading for the states. Thanks for all yer advice at the start, really did help. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,447 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

tmboy95 wrote: »
    Well men said I'd give ye a update.
    Drew silage through out the summer. I was more comfortable during second cut thought nothing of filling a load. Found it a bit of effort at the start.
    Learned abit while I was it. Done a nice bit of mowing as well and reseeding work etc. Overall it was a good experience to be at it with a silage crew you'd have the bit of Craic and older lads around yard would give you a hand.
    This summer might be my last year of that , if not Definately next summer as il be finishing up college and heading for the states. Thanks for all yer advice at the start, really did help. :)

Good to hear ya got on well. Another thing off your bucket list ;)

Advertisement