Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sunderland V Man City

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Inept performance from the lads today. Granted, Larsson should have walked for his shocking ''tackle'' on JG, and the challenge on Jimmy in the build up to the goal may (repeat, MAY) have been called up as a foul on another day, we weren't incisive enough to break down the parked bus. Yaya walked through the game, Kun didn't turn up and we didn't half miss Merlin and of course VK. And another man we could have done with was Fern, who has been consistently putting in fine performances for us. Ah well; we can kiss the title goodbye.... unless we can turn around our shocking away form immediately.

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭KombuchaMshroom

^^ jaysus you must be on very close terms with some of the players. I had to go to google to work out half the players you were talking about ( I presume JG is Garcia, and not this John Guidetti lad I see is registered as no. 60 for the club? :p )

Advertisement