Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Temple hairdressers, Dundalk

Options
  • 10-11-2013 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭

I used to go to The Temple around 6 or 7 years ago but then moved out of the area. I was thinking of going to Tara again around Christmas but can't find any trace of the place online except a facebook page that hasn't been updated since 2010. I tried the phone number but it seems to be no longer in use.

Does anyone have a number for the place? Is it still in existence?? Where is Tara??!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭admcfad

Tara has moved to Seatown, which is just around the corner. Near McManus's Pub. Sorry do not know her current phone number.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

They are in Chapel street now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

indiewindy wrote: »
    They are in Chapel street now

Isn't she gone from there now.... I tried the old number and it's our of service.

admcfad wrote: »
    Tara has moved to Seatown, which is just around the corner. Near McManus's Pub. Sorry do not know her current phone number.

Thanks! Would you have the name of the salon? I'm not at all near Dundalk at the moment so can't have a wander down to book an appointment!

She still goes under The Temple, and the address is 22 Seatown, Dundalk.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

admcfad wrote: »
    She still goes under The Temple, and the address is 22 Seatown, Dundalk.

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! :D

• Advertisement

sudzs wrote: »
    Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! :D

You are welcome, welcome, welcome !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ava210806

Any chance you could let me know the contact number for Tara? Many thanks

pm sent

Advertisement