Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragon Coil

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Jesus, I have problems putting juice in my atty by 12.30 in a pub :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Jesus, I have problems putting juice in my atty by 12.30 in a pub :-)

Imagine what it's like at Electric Picnic @ 3am bent out of your gourd on ket. Jeeeezus. Slow rebuild. Slow. Sssssssssssssss.........................low.

But the other option was to vape whatever mud-juice was in the atty after dropping it at the time, sooooooooo... Ket rebuild it was. Still managed a dual-coil somehow. Was excessively proud of myself the next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

grindle wrote: »
    Imagine what it's like at Electric Picnic @ 3am bent out of your gourd on ket. Jeeeezus. Slow rebuild. Slow. Sssssssssssssss.........................low.

But the other option was to vape whatever mud-juice was in the atty after dropping it at the time, sooooooooo... Ket rebuild it was. Still managed a dual-coil somehow. Was excessively proud of myself the next day.

Ha, I brought a pouch with rebuilding stuff but thankfully didn't need to. Didn't lose any vaping paraphernalia either which was a first for me.

You should change your sig to vaping_macgyver:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Haha, a special k rebuild, now thats impressive ;-)

Advertisement