Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

End of year Nintendo clearout (including Conker)!

Options
  • 10-11-2013 9:30pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭

After being told I was a Polish person who sells stolen goods on adverts.ie today, I feel obliged to just put all my items on here instead (hilarious given the fact that I have 100% feedback across almost 80 transactions) :rolleyes:

Doing a bit of a clearout of stuff across my range of interests and starting with games I have either in duplicate or no longer want. Prices reflect adverts.ie pricing so please feel free to negotiate.

Nintendo 64 (all unboxed unless stated):
    Pokémon Stadium 2 - 40
    Zelda Ocarina of Time -25
    Mario Party -25
    Banjo Tooie - 45
    Banjo Kazooie - 20
    Super Smash Bros Melee - 50
    Conker's Bad Fur Day - 100
    Spacestation Silicon Valley - 10
    Banjo Kazooie (boxed with insert and instructions) - 40
    Zelda Ocarina of Time (boxed with insert and instructions) - 40
    Pokémon Stadium (unopened box) - 50

Gamecube:
    Nintendo Gamecube Double Dash Limited Edition Pak (contains gamecube, wires, controller, Mario Kart Double Dash with Zelda Collectors edition disc) - 70
    Super Smash Brothers Melee (NTSC) - 35
    Resident Evil 4 - (new and sealed) - 50
    F-Zero GX - 15

SNES:
    Megaman X (little yellowing on back of cart) - 70

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭TJ Mackie

Hey FutureGuy - would you take 50 + Postage for Megaman X?

(made an offer on Adverts too, but just in case you don't log in there too often).

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement