Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Hobbit line.

Options
  • 10-11-2013 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Some of the new Hobbit line due for release in December...
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭pikaia

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I am quite a fan of Lotr sets, Series 2 is damn nice too. I cant say the same thing about Hobit sets. Specially about Series 2.

Agreed, I find it very hit and miss, there seems to be some nice pieces and then some terrible ones. But I am a sucker who is easily parted with his money :D

• Advertisement

It looks like we have got a sneak peak at what Smaug might look like in the up coming Hobbit sets... Looks promising....
    12519863645_125366c9a5_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

That all depends. The Lego LOTR game box has a Fell Beast and Balrog on it, but neither of these have been made into a kit.

GodlessM wrote: »
    That all depends. The Lego LOTR game box has a Fell Beast and Balrog on it, but neither of these have been made into a kit.

That's very true, but a Smaug has been confirmed for the next wave that's released in December so the chances are he most likely will resemble the game... :-)

pikaia wrote: »
    That's very true, but a Smaug has been confirmed for the next wave that's released in December so the chances are he most likely will resemble the game... :-)

Confirmed where?

Confirmed where?
    It's over on euro bricks forum, I'll see if I can find a link..

• Advertisement

It's over on euro bricks forum, I'll see if I can find a link..

I can't find it, there is 280 odd pages to troll through :eek: but if you go over there you will see the future hobbit sets topic.. :)

I can't find it, there is 280 odd pages to troll through :eek: but if you go over there you will see the future hobbit sets topic.. :)

Have they actually been confirmed by Lego though?

Have they actually been confirmed by Lego though?
    No not officially from lego, that won't happen probably until SDCC in July..

It's a little underwhelming to say the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

It's a little underwhelming to say the least.

A little? That is lightly said. there is not a single set that I even remotely like since second wave. This set is even worse considering the price tag.

So now that the pics of all the sets are out there what do people think of the rest? Witch King Battle has nice figs but nothing else to write home about. Bo5A set is very disappointing, with most of the piece count going into a ridiculously big ballista. Only set I think I very nice is the Lake Town extension.

Advertisement