Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why should I go to ucc ?

• 10-11-2013 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Why should I go to ucc ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Do you like lovely green parks? Do you like education?

You can get a healthy dose of both at UCC.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

Ask not what UCC can do for you................

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Ever wanted to see what Hogwarts would look like during RAG week? Then go to UCC and experience it :P

Honestly though, great place, very very pretty, people very friendly, great variety of courses and clubs and societies to match all interests (this is the place that created a tea drinking society..).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 659 ✭✭✭yenom

It's not in Dublin. That's good enough reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭IrishProd

Its ran by student union dickheads who think that they are the bees knees, I have studied in UL, NUIG and UCC, and UCC is full of them, go to UL you will be better off, unlike in UCC, people are smart enough to see right through them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

yenom wrote: »
    It's not in Dublin. That's good enough reason.

There's alot to be said for studying/living in Dublin. I wouldn't rule it out because of some sweaping inhernet dislike of "Dublin" - it depends where the OP is from, if your from Cork (as I was) you might find UCC a bit too close to home after a few years

Advertisement