Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know why Domino's don't accept online orders anymore?

Options
2»

Comments

How do you know im not African? your making alot of assumptions and there is already alot of racial tension towards Africans in Waterford and presumptions made about them, they are scroungers leaving buggies next to bus stops one minute and when they are working they are ignorant.

I never said all Africans are Ignorant did I? Did I bring up any misconceptions about Africans em no.....

All I said is that this particular driver was African and that was just to give people an idea of who I am talking about to see if they had any kind of issues with that particular driver. You are trying to put words in my mouth and I am simply not letting you.

So are you African or do you think they cant stand up for themselves? Even though they have nothing to stand up too because I didn't attack Africans as a whole.

In fact this African conversation shouldn't even really be happening because that was only a small part of my post and now it has become a conversation about racism because of your over sensitivity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

I never said all Africans are Ignorant did I? Did I bring up any misconceptions about Africans em no.....

All I said is that this particular driver was African and that was just to give people an idea of who I am talking about to see if they had any kind of issues with that particular driver. You are trying to put words in my mouth and I am simply not letting you.

So are you African or do you think they cant stand up for themselves? Even though they have nothing to stand up too because I didn't attack Africans as a whole.

No sorry if you feel I was having a go i just see it alot in Waterford.

No sorry if you feel I was having a go i just see it alot in Waterford.

Really I know and am friends with quite a few African lads and they say its a very small minority if ever they have problems, so I don't know where that idea comes from. Waterford is very friendly towards foreigners compared to lots of places we are very accepting. Most of the lads I know who weren't born here whether they are Africans, Eastern European, Middle Eastern etc the majority of them love Waterford and have nothing but good things to say about it.

Now back to the pizza conversation :pac: I think Apache is better value and better customer service at the moment, I would recommend everyone gives them a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Ribena74

THAT IS A ****ING DISGRACE!!! What did the Gardaí say?

Got a good laugh off that! :D

• Advertisement

Really I know and am friends with quite a few African lads and they say its a very small minority if ever they have problems, so I don't know where that idea comes from. Waterford is very friendly towards foreigners compared to lots of places we are very accepting. Most of the lads I know who weren't born here whether they are Africans, Eastern European, Middle Eastern etc the majority of them love Waterford and have nothing but good things to say about it.
    Ask the African Taxi drivers I know alot of them personally they say otherwise, thats why i was taking exception the the Ignorant African how do you know hes african? cos of his skin colour?

Ask the African Taxi drivers I know alot of them personally they say otherwise, thats why i was taking exception the the Ignorant African how do you know hes african? cos of his skin colour?

Yeah problem with Taxi driver's is they will have to deal with a lot of drunks and the likes so there is always bound to be a bit more hassle than normal in that job. I wouldn't drive a taxi for all the money in the world very hard job and you have to deal with some load of scumbags, the drivers have my respect big time.

Yeah problem with Taxi driver's is they will have to deal with a lot of drunks and the likes so there is always bound to be a bit more hassle than normal in that job. I wouldn't drive a taxi for all the money in the world very hard job and you have to deal with some load of scumbags, the drivers have my respect big time.

So how do you know he was African?

So how do you know he was African?

Like I said pm me if you want ask any more questions, I would be happy to answer anything you want to ask. :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

This stopped being on-topic a long long time ago,
    Closing this train wreck

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement