Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap 'pampering' (Hair/Nails) in Maynooth

Options
  • 11-11-2013 3:08am
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys

I'm just looking for some recommendations of any good hairdressers or nail salons in Maynooth. I'm on a student budget so they can't be too expensive but I have a family party coming up this week that I'd like to look nice for. I'm probably leaving it late as I'd need appointments for Thursday.

Thanks for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Rathkenny

Hi guys

I'm just looking for some recommendations of any good hairdressers or nail salons in Maynooth. I'm on a student budget so they can't be too expensive but I have a family party coming up this week that I'd like to look nice for. I'm probably leaving it late as I'd need appointments for Thursday.

Thanks for any help

I use Evolution for my hair. I used to go to Zeba but they were so expensive and didn't find them great. I go to Evelina in Evolution and I highly recommend her and prices are reasonable. Just note that they don't take cards so you have to pay in cash.

I think I saw a new salon advertised called 51 so might be worth checking out either.

I go to the Beauty Boutique (main st) for nails. The girls there are very good. Prices are pretty standard and not particularly cheap though.

Advertisement