Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill jumped €350 from September to November?

Options
  • 11-11-2013 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

how is this even possible???? in september i was €48 in credit, and just now i receive a bill for €294 and a threat to be cut off? 

its not due to phone calls or going over our limit as nether of these happened, i tried ringing 1901 to see if a mistake was made but was told there would be long delays in answering the call and i have a lecture at 11! 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

hoodwinked wrote: »
    how is this even possible???? in september i was €48 in credit, and just now i receive a bill for €294 and a threat to be cut off? 

its not due to phone calls or going over our limit as nether of these happened, i tried ringing 1901 to see if a mistake was made but was told there would be long delays in answering the call and i have a lecture at 11! 
    Hi hoodwinked

As you are an efibre customer I will have limited access to your account however I can confirm that there are five bills outstanding and some failed direct debit requests from eircom. You will need to discuss this with eircom accounts on free phone 1901.

When I looked into this further I noticed that a payment was made to your previous account number on (your account number has changed due to efibre upgrade) the payment you made to your old account number was on the 30/10 of €50 which you will need to request accounts to transfer to your new efibre account.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement