Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant get through to Avant-can anyone help?

Options
  • 11-11-2013 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Trying to purchase something online and it asked me additional security questions like DOB and credit card limit, I answer but it kept saying that I was incorrect and it locked me out , I've been trying to phone them since last Monday , everytime I phone it says "welcome to avant " etc and the call drops straight after, even when I phoned a UK branch they tried to transfer me through and it dropped straight away. So infuriating as I answered correctly and they obviously have the incorrect details in their system.
    I've been trying to get through on this no 0818 409 511 and even a few of the others on the page.
    http://www.avantcard.ie/Pages/Contact_us.aspx

Can anyone shed some light or help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I usually call 071 9656262 it can be patchy though.

Advertisement