Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap haircut near/around UL?

Options
  • 11-11-2013 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Title says it all. Need a quick one tomorrow but not paying more than a tenner ! .. have a student card. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭The Bogman

In all my time in UL, only ever got my hair cut in two places. Max's and Johnny's up by the roundabout at Chawke's/Superquinn. Never been less than a tenner. Think Max's is 12 with a student card. Never heard of anywhere else around UL

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

The Bogman wrote: »
    In all my time in UL, only ever got my hair cut in two places. Max's and Johnny's up by the roundabout at Chawke's/Superquinn. Never been less than a tenner. Think Max's is 12 with a student card. Never heard of anywhere else around UL

Think the new place in the Parkway is a tenner for students.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

DIY... under a tenner. Might cost more if you tip yourself well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Only ever got haircut once in Limerick,
    Hairdresser by Off License near Superquinns
    That was 2 years ago and I think it was 10 euro then..
    Don't know what it is now butit seemed to be a deal to bring students in,
    Very run of the mill haircut, it's very much a place for women I reckon though, equipment there can cater for more than trim..
    Actually she seemed a little annoyed at my choice of haircut, not a word spoke (I prefer that though) done it less than 10 minutes, paid and left..
    Express haircut, pretty standard, would only go there again if I needed a haircut as I prefer place back home..
    Really dragged out a simple answer here really but hope it helps..

Advertisement