Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

amazon.com 3 for 2 ps4 games tomorrow

Options
  • 11-11-2013 2:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭

Anyone getting a few?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Blue Whale

INEEDANID wrote: »
    Anyone getting a few?

How much? And how much is shipping? Can`t see any ads for this? How do you know about this?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Blue Whale wrote: »
    How much? And how much is shipping? Can`t see any ads for this? How do you know about this?

All the information is here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Will they ship to Ireland since its the US amazon and would you get hit with customs charges?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Not sure would that apply to shipping to Ireland.It looks like it could just be the states.

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    Will they ship to Ireland since its the US amazon and would you get hit with customs charges?

You can get games shipped from Amazon.com to here. I have done it myself on a couple of occasions. Didn't have to pay customs charges but I was lucky those times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

I just put an order through there until the payment page to see how much it would cost for 3 games and the delivery was €18 and there was an additional tax deposit of €30.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Are these games the same as games you would pick up in a gamestop in Ireland? Is there any region lock or any issues of compatability I would have to sort out if I got them posted over by a cousin?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Deedsie wrote: »
    Are these games the same as games you would pick up in a gamestop in Ireland? Is there any region lock or any issues of compatability I would have to sort out if I got them posted over by a cousin?

No region locking.
    Dlc may be different though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

It's telling me here that Killzone can't be delivered to Ireland.

F1ngers wrote: »
    No region locking.
    Dlc may be different though.

And without the downloadable content would it be worth getting? Cousin is happy enough to get the games and post them over. I'm tempted just don't want to regret it after?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

I'm getting games I know I won't be buying DLC for to be on the safe side, have a US account, but have had hassle lately with my credit cards on it, so will get Battlefield and AC4 here, but need for speed, knack and probably FIFA from amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Might order off them but as Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition is the only game where I can be sure that I won't run into DLC problems it's hard to even pick 2 games.

Fifa and Knack maybe?

Varik wrote: »
    Fifa and Knack maybe?

I'm not sure why but they won't deliver Knack to Ireland. Or COD: Ghosts.

I was thinking of NFS, LEGO Marvel Superheroes and Battlefield 4. But I'm not sure it will be much of a saving. I will put it through when the discount goes live to see the true cost before deciding.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

I'm not sure why but they won't deliver Knack to Ireland. Or COD: Ghosts.

I was thinking of NFS, LEGO Marvel Superheroes and Battlefield 4. But I'm not sure it will be much of a saving. I will put it through when the discount goes live to see the true cost before deciding.

I worked it out last night and it works out at around 46 euro per game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

I wish amazon.co.uk would offer such a deal

I am very tempted by this, would I be a fool to go for it?

Considering ordering:

Injustice: Gods Among Us
    Assassins Creed
    & (1 from)
    Knack
    FIFA 14
    Need for Speed

Any ideas which of these would be least like to have the downloadable content issue? Would Knack, as a sony game be less likely to have an issue?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Hierro_4

What are the expectations of FIFA 14? Is there much effort gone into it or is it just a port from the PS3?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

They dont seem to ship sony games to Ireland so can't order Knack/Killzone so not really much point

• Registered Users Posts: 33,748 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I'm going to be greedy and order the 3 for 2, already getting the 3 for 2 from amazon.de where you had to order the PS4 from to get that deal.
    If I get this then 7 games, will have games and no PS4 :pac: could be end of January before the PS4 Killzone megabundle is delivered.

Getting Lego superheroes. Battlefield 4 and the basketball game even though it says out of stock.
    From Germany getting Knack, NFS and Fifa 14.

• Advertisement

Are there any games that don't have DLC on the amazon.com list?

I think I'll leave it, I was all set to order them but this DLC thing has out me off.

It was working out at €147 for the three games. €110 after the discount was applied but then adding on €37 for import fees.

Not much of a saving so didn't go through with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,748 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Yeah about €49 a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭ferike1

Does anyone know if the digital codes bought on amazon.com will work over here? That would be a huge saving. I can buy them by using a US address but unsure if the codes are universal or locked to regions (not DLC, the actual codes).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

ferike1 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the digital codes bought on amazon.com will work over here? That would be a huge saving. I can buy them by using a US address but unsure if the codes are universal or locked to regions (not DLC, the actual codes).

If you buy it from amazon.com, you will have to download it on your US account - it will then be available to play on all accounts on the system.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭ferike1

Sound, so just make a US PSN account once I get a PS4 and play on my normal EU one.

Advertisement