Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks to <snip> for great support

Options
  • 11-11-2013 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭

Some great support from <don't name company employees please> today. Hopefully my eFibre problems will be resolved. I'm now looking forward to;

(a) My eFibre profile being put back to 50Mb/s

(b) My eFibre contract being revised to show the original start date NOT the date on which eVision was installed. There's five months in the difference there apparently.

(c) My phone to go with the eTalk package.

Thanks again guys

Chris

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭ChrisMcCauley

Some great support from <don't mention company employees please> today. Hopefully my eFibre problems will be resolved. I'm now looking forward to;

(b) My eFibre contract being revised to show the original start date NOT the date on which eVision was installed. There's five months in the difference there apparently.

Thanks again guys

Chris

Another FAIL from Eircom - my profile is STILL at 40Mb/s

Very unhappy customer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Some great support from Sarah & Chi-Chi today. Hopefully my eFibre problems will be resolved. I'm now looking forward to;

Thanks again guys

Chris

Very unhappy customer
    HI ChrisMcCauley

Hav you contacted technical support (1890260260) about this yet?

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭ChrisMcCauley

Some great support from Sarah & Chi-Chi today. Hopefully my eFibre problems will be resolved. I'm now looking forward to;

Thanks again guys

Chris

Very unhappy customer
    HI ChrisMcCauley

Thanks

Al

Presumably you're having a laugh - this is some sort of early morning humor from Eirocom?

Check my other posts on this issue, I have one phone call alone that took over an hour. 

TELL Sarah to give me a buzz - she has my number

Chris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Thanks again guys

Chris

Very unhappy customer
    HI ChrisMcCauley

Thanks

Al

Presumably you're having a laugh - this is some sort of early morning humor from Eirocom?

Check my other posts on this issue, I have one phone call alone that took over an hour. 

TELL Sarah to give me a buzz - she has my number

Chris
    Hi Chris,

Just following from my reply on your other thread,

Hi Chris,

I have been following up with the efibre escalation team and they advised that the eVision service has been removed.

"Downgraded customer's bundle to fibre and talk as the service with the television would not work correctly. Customer has been informed and is happy to be going back to his previous bundle"

So the contract is 18 months from the initial efibre service being applied and a note has been put on the account to that effect.

the speed profile has also be put back to 50MB as far as we have been advised.

Mark

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

ChrisMcCauley, please stop creating new threads for the same issue. Keep everything in one thread - easier for you and for eircom reps to keep track of everything.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement