Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The US Office series finale.

Options
  • 11-11-2013 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

So I only finished season 9 the other day, curious to know what others thought of it.

I particularly want to know what ye thought of the finale. I was happy enough with it, felt bad for Andy in though
    with the little speech he made not realising when you're in the good times.

Something that got to me was
    Michael's appearance in it
    . I had heard about it happening and was looking forward to it, but after the episode I realised it was probably just added in as a nice touch. Was a bit disappointed,
    he wasn't really Michael, he had maybe 2 or 3 lines in it, that was about it.

So anyway, what did you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I loved it. The entire thing just worked, and everyone was so happy. Michael's part was absolutely perfect imo, he had already left the show and if he had been in it any more it would have just overshadowed the other characters.

Check out reactions from others here.

Advertisement