Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread - 2013/14 Mod warning post #718

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,387 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

ericzeking wrote: »
    What exactly do you expect him to say?

.... "Our central midfield is atrocious and our left back is day dreaming during the games and I'm going to break the bank to replace both"??

He needs to say he has a strong squad because he doesn't want to alienate the players he needs on Sunday and Tuesday and going forward and he isn't going to want to come across as desperate given that we are likely to be negotiating for players in the coming days and weeks.

Simple run of the mill press conference.
    "We are looking to do some business, and we hope to conclude it, but January is a tough month to sign players in".

Give the fans something to hope for - cause on the pitch you are giving us feck all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

togged out

Haven't heard that phrase since my dreadful GAA days :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

I was refferring to his posts about the squad and the injuries but don't let that stop you strawmanning

squad - he failed to improve it, as a result, injuries impact more. injuries (while abnormally high at this club compared to others like City and Chelsea) are part of the game and should be planned for.

we spoke all summer long that we would be f*cked if anything happened Vidic, Carrick and RVP and low and behold, 7th place in the league. poor little Woodie however was too busy flying around is private jet to think about that though and feeling great at the latest set of tyres and watches he got in the post.

my point stands, if he doesnt deliver decent signings in January (mitch already mentioned a few above), he should be sacked as CE and put back in charge of biscuit and crisp sales.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭beno619

Firstly, it is asking welbeck to play two games quickly, secondly I reckon Swansea will smash that team, but priority has to be given to the Sunderland game.

Swansea arnt having a great time either, I would be shocked if he went gung ho with 442 again, hopefully we see Kagawa flanked by two wingers and Give Chica some game time. I expect he'll save Welbz for tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Delboy5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭ericzeking

"We are looking to do some business, and we hope to conclude it, but January is a tough month to sign players in".

Give the fans something to hope for - cause on the pitch you are giving us feck all.

I've not seen the press conference and just read the paraphrasing here.

How different is your proposed quote to what he has said? Not very.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,387 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

ericzeking wrote: »
    I've not seen the press conference and just read the paraphrasing here.

How different is your proposed quote to what he has said? Not very.

One says we actually want to do something, the other doesn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Delboy5 wrote: »

Wonder were they given a cheque again

are they still sitting at the offices as they were for the last transfer window

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭ericzeking

One says we actually want to do something, the other doesn't.

Neither has said we won't....

Considering none of us are from Manchester, would it be such a bad thing to switch allegiances to a club with better potential? It'd solve a lot of the issues we are having right now. Not as daft as it sounds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,026 ✭✭✭duffman13

Considering none of us are from Manchester, would it be such a bad thing to switch allegiances to a club with better potential? It'd solve a lot of the issues we are having right now. Not as daft as it sounds.

Shouldnt even be said in jest. Things will improve, keep the faith. We have been pitiful at times this season but we are still involved in 3 cups and still in with a shout for top 4. I realise i sound like an Arsenal fan but we can only get better from here. I can see 2 signings in January to take the pressure off to do a massive overhaul in the summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

You're out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

have heard United are hoping to do some deals - and the public utterances to the contrary are so that we manage expectations and hopefully exceed them. Fingers crossed that is the case.

I hope you're right, ive decided this season is over for us league wise and a cup or 2 would be a decent season, roll on summer and we can see if he can pull off a signing or 2, in saying that Woodward(who I was un-easy about before the summer window) is not the right man to help Moyes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,391 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

duffman13 wrote: »
    Shouldnt even be said in jest. Things will improve, keep the faith. We have been pitiful at times this season but we are still involved in 3 cups and still in with a shout for top 4. I realise i sound like an Arsenal fan but we can only get better from here. I can see 2 signings in January to take the pressure off to do a massive overhaul in the summer.
    Given his posting history I don't think he's joking...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭LiamoSail

There must be a lot of people here with an indepth knowledge and appreciation of the roles and responsibilities of a CE, and more specifically, Woodwards performance in relation to his performance objectives.

Apparently he ****ed up at the end of the window, hardly grounds for his sacking though. His role isn't purely based around competing transfer deals at the 11th hour

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,736 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

I hope you're right, ive decided this season is over for us league wise and a cup or 2 would be a decent season, roll on summer and we can see if he can pull off a signing or 2, in saying that Woodward(who I was un-easy about before the summer window) is not the right man to help Moyes.
    Unfortunately I felt season was over at end of Aug Transfer window;(....writing was on wall....all major rivals had bought well to improve their squads and we bought one flavour of the month player from the new managers old club......he's not exactly flavour of the month now then is he.;(
    On positive note We could well win a cup and if we got rid of bit of deadwood early this month and brought in one good player we could push Liverpool for fourth place.

LiamoSail wrote: »
    There must be a lot of people here with an indepth knowledge and appreciation of the roles and responsibilities of a CE, and more specifically, Woodwards performance in relation to his performance objectives.

Apparently he ****ed up at the end of the window, hardly grounds for his sacking though. His role isn't purely based around competing transfer deals at the 11th hour

Yeh other CE's get it done early.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭beno619

duffman13 wrote: »

Not a hope if winning a trophy this season, If we get by Sunderland/Olimpiakos in the LC/Cl , City/better sides will quite literally tear us a new one.

2 signings might get us a top 4 finish which would be considering a success considering how awful we are everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭bullvine

beno619 wrote: »
    Not a hope if winning a trophy this season, If we get by Sunderland/Olimpiakos in the LC City/ better sides will quite literally tear us a new one.

2 signings might get us a top 4 finish which would be considering a success considering how awful we are everywhere.

Nonsense, anything is possible in football, Wigan, Birmingham, Liverpool, Chelsea, Porto, Greece etc have all proved it can be done. If United get the back four organized, however unlikely it can be done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Word from Benfica is that the chairman said that they would have to listen to offers for any players given they didn't make the CL last 16.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Oregano_State

I don't like how every time we're linked to a player, the article mentions the fact that the transfer fee is a potential stumbling block or that we're not willing to pay what's being asked.

With the amount of money at the disposal of the club we should be prepared to to take the hit to get the required players in. Obviously you don't want to give of the suggestion that clubs can name their price, but we want to show we mean business at the same time.

It just annoys me to keep seeing a penny-pinching type attitude being repeatedly referred to.

We need players. Get the players. End of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

No need for him to be so obvious; he can just literally run them into the ground. Same effect, at the end of the day.
    Or there could just be an injury crisis like we had many times under Fergie and other teams go through all the time.
    Did Moyes have this problem at Everton or is it just United players he hates to see fit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭Julez

With champions league can you register one newly signed player that has already played in the competition or none at all?

Julez wrote: »
    With champions league can you register one newly signed player that has already played in the competition or none at all?

If someone has played in any European competition they are ineligible regardless of new team or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,500 ✭✭✭Your Airbag

squad - he failed to improve it, as a result, injuries impact more. injuries (while abnormally high at this club compared to others like City and Chelsea) are part of the game and should be planned for.

we spoke all summer long that we would be f*cked if anything happened Vidic, Carrick and RVP and low and behold, 7th place in the league. poor little Woodie however was too busy flying around is private jet to think about that though and feeling great at the latest set of tyres and watches he got in the post.

my point stands, if he doesnt deliver decent signings in January (mitch already mentioned a few above), he should be sacked as CE and put back in charge of biscuit and crisp sales.

Failed to improve? We signed Fellaini, got Rooney to stay and tied Adnan down to a contract. Fellaini was someone you wanted before the window so the squad was improved.

You mention your usual point about him flying around the world and signing deals. Both are parts of his job, how else is he supposed to get around the world and meet these other business men and get these important deals done? Swim is it. The whole staff flew around the world.

Its not really worth repeating as its so obvious but such is the childish nature of your posts you continue to speak such nonsense like its actually valid. Your continual use of such stupid terms shows how bitter you still are after the last window and the poor level of your posting. Instead of making a valid point you'll spout that nonsense.

You agree with Mitch now he should go if we don't make two big signings yet yesterday you called me a "childish fanboy" for saying we could still attract top players. We don't have a devine right to them you said but now it must be done or Woodward must go? As usual your posts contradict themselves and its obvious you'll pick any angle to have a go.

All of a sudden its Woodwards fault for not improving the sqaud. What about Moyes, does he not pick the players he wants? If he says he cant pinpoint and available player to bring in and would rather wait until the summer is this still Woodwards fault and he should go? Actually silly question to ask you, with your logic that would make sense.

How quickly you have ignored Fergies parting words. Stick by your new manager and the club. There is more to sticking by your club and clapping your manager. Its about supporting all aspects and like fans of past years being patient and giving them a chance. Its means stiking by the club during tough times like we are now having and not throwing your toys out of the pram like you do daily. Fergie obviously thought there would be an impact to his leaving hence his words.

You say I was childish to say think we have a devine right to top players (which I never said, more strawmanning). How childish from you to expect a devine right to points, winning games and no impact from changing managers after 25 years. 6 months in and you want heads to roll. Thank god we have had fans in the past who have stuck by the club. You say you support the club and cheer Moyes but your posts on here expose a different side, you take every oppurtunity to have childish digs at the club staff. 6 months in, jesus wept, we have fans who stuck by the club and staff for decades, thank god.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,026 ✭✭✭duffman13

beno619 wrote: »
    Not a hope if winning a trophy this season, If we get by Sunderland/Olimpiakos in the LC/Cl , City/better sides will quite literally tear us a new one.

Not a hope is a bit of a push, if we beat Sunderland we are in a final. FA Cup starts now and always a chance to progress there. I agree about Champions League but its never impossible for us to progress to a final given we have Olympiakos. Depends on the draw but with RVP hopefully back and well rested and one or two additions in Jan we could nick a trophy and hopefully top 4. We have been dour this season any improvement in form and we can start moving in the right direction

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,495 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

LiamoSail wrote: »

Say you are appointed as new CEO of the worlds best cake making company. You know they make great cakes, but straight away you are told that the cake making machine is getting old and many of its parts are crumbling and need replacement.

Four months later you still haven't found any new parts to repair the cake making machine.

Four months later again the cake making machine is making grinding noises and the quality of the cakes has gotten really bad. But you still haven't found any new parts for the cake making machine.

In the competitive world of cake making, you would be sacked as CEO for your complete inaction with regards fixing a major and obvious problem with your cake machine. Your board of directors would quite rightly be angry that nothing was done about a problem that was obvious from the day and hour you were appointed.

But I guess cake making is a more cut throat industry than professional football.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭Julez

If someone has played in any European competition they are ineligible regardless of new team or not.

Thought so alright but, I was playing Football Manager last night and I thought I saw something to the effect of being able to add one player that has played in european competition already, ha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

There is more to sticking by your club and clapping your manager.

such as what, posting about it on an internet forum and being all high an mighty from your keyboard?

good one, ill give you that.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I don't like how every time we're linked to a player, the article mentions the fact that the transfer fee is a potential stumbling block or that we're not willing to pay what's being asked.

Being honest, I think that's shoddy journalism rather than fact. It's pretty much "Transfer News 101" that you write a story linking Player A to Club B, but saying it might not happen for Reason C. That way, when 90% of your stories are nonsense, you can hold your hands up and go "Ah, it's not I was wrong, it's just that there was a stumbling block, as I predicted there would be!"

• Advertisement

Julez wrote: »
    Thought so alright but, I was playing Football Manager last night and I thought I saw something to the effect of being able to add one player that has played in european competition already, ha.

Yeh I think CM/FM has that with seperate euro competitions.

Homer/Airbag, can you two not block each other? The tit for tat you're a child no you are is becoming tiresome, we get it you dont agree or like each other but (I assume) most of the posters here don't wanna be reading the little fights you guys have....if it makes you guys feel better I like your football related posts mwah xxxx :D

There is more to sticking by your club and clapping your manager.
    such as what, posting about it on an internet forum and being all high an mighty from your keyboard?

I think it's really poor form to pick out that one line from Airbags' post and reply to it like that. Right or wrong he put some effort into posting a well written response to you and you're showing a lot of disrespect by picking out 8 or so words from an 8 paragraph post imo.

Failed to improve? We signed Fellaini, got Rooney to stay and tied Adnan down to a contract. Fellaini was someone you wanted before the window so the squad was improved.

You mention your usual point about him flying around the world and signing deals. Both are parts of his job, how else is he supposed to get around the world and meet these other business men and get these important deals done? Swim is it. The whole staff flew around the world.

Its not really worth repeating as its so obvious but such is the childish nature of your posts you continue to speak such nonsense like its actually valid. Your continual use of such stupid terms shows how bitter you still are after the last window and the poor level of your posting. Instead of making a valid point you'll spout that nonsense.

You agree with Mitch now he should go if we don't make two big signings yet yesterday you called me a "childish fanboy" for saying we could still attract top players. We don't have a devine right to them you said but now it must be done or Woodward must go? As usual your posts contradict themselves and its obvious you'll pick any angle to have a go.

All of a sudden its Woodwards fault for not improving the sqaud. What about Moyes, does he not pick the players he wants? If he says he cant pinpoint and available player to bring in and would rather wait until the summer is this still Woodwards fault and he should go? Actually silly question to ask you, with your logic that would make sense.

How quickly you have ignored Fergies parting words. Stick by your new manager and the club. There is more to sticking by your club and clapping your manager. Its about supporting all aspects and like fans of past years being patient and giving them a chance. Its means stiking by the club during tough times like we are now having and not throwing your toys out of the pram like you do daily. Fergie obviously thought there would be an impact to his leaving hence his words.

You say I was childish to say think we have a devine right to top players (which I never said, more strawmanning). How childish from you to expect a devine right to points, winning games and no impact from changing managers after 25 years. 6 months in and you want heads to roll. Thank god we have had fans in the past who have stuck by the club. You say you support the club and cheer Moyes but your posts on here expose a different side, you take every oppurtunity to have childish digs at the club staff. 6 months in, jesus wept, we have fans who stuck by the club and staff for decades, thank god.

ive offered him the chance many times, but then again he wont get to tell us all how he is a real fan and me and others who critic the club are not.

this sentiment that if you have a problem with the club or the way its run makes you a s*it fan seems to be growing more and more on here lately, and its the same few clowns high fiving each other anytime its mentioned.

pathetic s*it.

Can you not block him then?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

i dont know why i go to the dailymail to read the man united articles as all the top comments are from people completely bashing the club, anyone recommend a good news site to get good articles on us and the rest of the league

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭LiamoSail

Say you are appointed as new CEO of the worlds best cake making company. You know they make great cakes, but straight away you are told that the cake making machine is getting old and many of its parts are crumbling and need replacement.

Four months later you still haven't found any new parts to repair the cake making machine.

Four months later again the cake making machine is making grinding noises and the quality of the cakes has gotten really bad. But you still haven't found any new parts for the cake making machine.

In the competitive world of cake making, you would be sacked as CEO for your complete inaction with regards fixing a major and obvious problem with your cake machine. Your board of directors would quite rightly be angry that nothing was done about a problem that was obvious from the day and hour you were appointed.

But I guess cake making is a more cut throat industry than professional football.

Was there a point in introducing that analogy?

It's not part of the CE's job description to identify players. It's his job to ensure the structure is in place to facilitate this, as well as to deal with both the financial and legal aspects of the transfer

United left things late last august, which in itself isn't an issue. Its common place, albeit not ideal to leave transfers to the last minute. This in itself though isn't necessarily the CE's fault, that's a separate issue.

Obviously there was an administrative **** up on the late deal which clearly falls under the CE's umbrella of responsibility, and he has to carry the can for that. However to suggest he should be sacked for overseeing such an error is a bit much IMO. The CE's role encompasses far more then simply dealing with this particular aspect of transfers, he's employed to oversee the business as a whole.

Certainly it was a mistake that should not have been made, but ultimately its one that in isolation is not grounds for a sacking

Hococop wrote: »
    i dont know why i go to the dailymail to read the man united articles as all the top comments are from people completely bashing the club, anyone recommend a good news site to get good articles on us and the rest of the league

This place is pretty good for a wide range of opinions, some are a bit wild but there's a good few article links in there too.

Hococop wrote: »

Twitter :D:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

I think RVP being out has done us a slight bit of good, it's shown how bad we are as a team without individual brilliance.

If he was fully fit for all of the games I think we would be at least 6 points better off and that would have people thinking it's not so bad and Moyes wouldn't see where he's going wrong.

Brilliant! post of 2014 for me.:D

Cake making is far more complicated than running a football club.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

The problem is obvious to me now, I know where we are going wrong, Anderson is eating all of the cakes

Utd need to pay big transfer fees and big wages or face being left behind. The day of playing for the shirt is over and Utd need to realise this and fast. During the Cesc saga, Kew Tour suggested Utd should have bid 50m for Fabregas. I couldn't agree more. Would Barca have turned that down? I doubt it. Meanwhile with Fabregas, Utd may be in a far better position in the league. What's money in the bank if there are no trophies in the cabinet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

ive offered him the chance many times, but then again he wont get to tell us all how he is a real fan and me and others who critic the club are not.

this sentiment that if you have a problem with the club or the way its run makes you a s*it fan seems to be growing more and more on here lately, and its the same few clowns high fiving each other anytime its mentioned.

pathetic s*it.

You have serious anger issues, whenever your (often outrageous) claims are called out as spurious nonsense, you just go straight on the offensive (or ignore it entirely)

Calling people clowns because they have a different opinion than you... how dare they?

Grow up.

Such as giving the new staff time in difficult economic and transitionary times. Taking into account its a big step from Everton to UTD and Moyes has qualities but needs time to adapt.

You talked to me about devine rights yesterday. UTD owe you nothing, you owe them. The past 20 yrs have been incredible, how many great memories have you gotten at OT, how much joy have tbe team given you. There were many baron years before Fergie and the fans were patient with the club and managers and staff.

Turning up to a match at OT is a privilege not some sort of sacrifice in the name of support, OT and Utd have grown into what they are by sticking by a manger who's head was called for, the least you could do is be thankful and prepared to payback all that joy given to you by sticking by the entire club during tough times. Not by nitpicking and making childish attacks because we didn't sign who you wanted and the results are not going our way.

Moyes may yet win something and get us fourth. I am prepared to let him build his won team for the next two seasons no matter what happens, this includes a lack of trophies and even UCL football, if he can't do it then we an re-evaluate. If thats what the club needs and thats what Fergie got, TIME, then I am prepared to be patient and not to slate the UTD staff who want to give us that. Its the least I can do after all UTD have given me pre & post Fergie.

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭POSSY

Cake making, another industry you couldn't trust Anderson in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭bullvine

Utd need to pay big transfer fees and big wages or face being left behind. The day of playing for the shirt is over and Utd need to realise this and fast. During the Cesc saga, Kew Tour suggested Utd should have bid 50m for Fabregas. I couldn't agree more. Would Barca have turned that down? I doubt it. Meanwhile with Fabregas, Utd may be in a far better position in the league. What's money in the bank if there are no trophies in the cabinet?

I can't think of anyone currently playing who absolutely loves the club they are playing for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Lets be honest we all seen this coming for awhile maybe not this bad. I struggle to say it being a positive but hopefully this means we can get rid of the deadwood in the squad. Valencia, Young, Buttner, Giggs, Evra, Anderson and Ferdinand will hopefully be gone from the squad next season and some quality brought in. Contrea and Di Maria for example would make a massive improvement to the left side of the team and would not cost a bomb. Heard people say Draxler looks like a possibility but would be expensive and Koke. When is the last time we got in a proper young world class player. Then maybe Matabudi, Cabaye and Schneiderlin or Lallana would not cost a bomb but would improve the squad.

The first 11 needs to be improved my dream January Di Maria, Contrea and Cabaye. It's highly unlikely we will be able to remove 6 or 7 players next summer and replace them but we can dream. The team just needs a massive overhaul and new life into it. I am not fully convinced by Moyes but i do trust him when it comes to identifying players. The club needs to spend 100-150 million between January and next Summer or we are going to fall further behind City and Chelsea.

Sacramento wrote: »
    I think it's really poor form to pick out that one line from Airbags' post and reply to it like that. Right or wrong he put some effort into posting a well written response to you and you're showing a lot of disrespect by picking out 8 or so words from an 8 paragraph post imo.
    You have serious anger issues, whenever your (often outrageous) claims are called out as spurious nonsense, you just go straight on the offensive (or ignore it entirely)

Calling people clowns because they have a different opinion than you... how dare they?

Grow up.

Do you expect anything less from him. He has a history of insulting posters whos opinion differ from him and making silly points and then not responding when called on it. He just insults and leaves. He doesn't have any points worth debating, only bile.

He throws lines like "Woodward is only good for signing Mr Tayto" and other such tosh around and thinks it a valid contribution and that it has a grounding in reality.

This is the same poster who called the majority of OT going fans muppets. He obviously see's himself and thinks himself as some sort of authority. He spoke on the forums behalf about how we can all agree Woodward is a clown and was roundly called out on it.

I was called a "Childish fanboy" for saying UTD could still attract top talent by him. Thatwas actually serious, after six months he thinks we can grab top talent, the season aint even over, thats how much faith he has.

And I have never claimed to be a real fan Homer, just a fan who is prepared to support, this real fan crap comes from you, the majority of us not in the Stretty end are just muppets remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

bullvine wrote: »
    I can't think of anyone currently playing who absolutely loves the club they are playing for.
    Ryan Giggs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,161 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Delboy5 wrote: »

They may as well go to PERU for Koke.......they are still not going to come back with him!! They cant stitch him up in the bag.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement