Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread - 2013/14 Mod warning post #718

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,382 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Really can't work out what Moyes is going to do tomorrow. I reckon pack the midfield and play for the draw.

De Gea
    Smalling---Ferdinand--Vidic--Evra
    Cleverley-Jones-Giggs
    Valencia
    Welbeck
    Rooney

That only if Jones is fit... if he is out, fook knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,500 ✭✭✭Your Airbag

keane2097 wrote: »
    He said it was an unsourced rumour.

Yes, the point being discussed. Why is it unsourced? It has no source yet it got one reply almost straight that began to discuss it as if it were fact. This is what people have a problem with.

But you can't say this or you are Pro Moyes and think the sun shines out of his backside and see no fault in the man. Free speech is being culled as you said.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭ericzeking

Really can't work out what Moyes is going to do tomorrow. I reckon pack the midfield and play for the draw.

De Gea
    Smalling---Ferdinand--Vidic--Evra
    Cleverley-Jones-Giggs
    Valencia
    Welbeck
    Rooney

That only if Jones is fit... if he is out, fook knows.

While I am very much on the pro Moyes side of the fence, I'd be extremely critical of Valencia continuing in the team the way he has been and more particularly when Smalling is at RB. When we are doing up our prospective teams we all know that he will be in there. I think it's mostly out of a lack of alternatives, though I'm disappointed we haven't got a look at Zaha.

At this stage a few decent wingers/wide players are nearly as much of a priorirty as central midfield.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭Julez

Don't see why people are complaining about claims that aren't backed up, if you don't believe them just ignore them. I like to hear rumours, I don't necessarily believe them but just interesting to hear and I wouldn't get my knickers in a twist if they turn out to be bull, 95% of the shíte in all the papers turns out to be rubbish too anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

There should be no problem with people discussing anything they have heard, be it journalists, friends, whatever.
    It's when people start throwing their little tantrums and using these rumours as a stick to beat the manager/club that gets people's backs up.

ericzeking wrote: »
    While I am very much on the pro Moyes side of the fence, I'd be extremely critical of Valencia continuing in the team the way he has been and more particularly when Smalling is at RB. When we are doing up our prospective teams we all know that he will be in there. I think it's mostly out of a lack of alternatives, though I'm disappointed we haven't got a look at Zaha.

At this stage a few decent wingers/wide players are nearly as much of a priorirty as central midfield.
    I personally don't like Valencia and Smalling on the right either, i'd prefer Nani there.

However, Raf may not be fully fit so I reckon Smalling plays. I think Moyes will be his defensive self so Welbeck and Valencia for their defensive contribution over Nani and Kagawa. 3 in midfield so Rooney on his own.

Just my guess at how we will line out tomorrow, as we will be without Carrick and Fellaini, possibly RVP too.

Julez wrote: »
    Don't see why people are complaining about claims that aren't backed up, if you don't believe them just ignore them. I like to hear rumours, I don't necessarily believe them but just interesting to hear and I wouldn't get my knickers in a twist if they turn out to be bull, 95% of the shíte in all the papers turns out to be rubbish too anyway.

I have no problem with tabloid links and twitter as its easy to tell which is tripe and not. Never had a problem with Kew's stories either or unplayables recent stories because they usually come with a warning and are clearly just getting what they believe to be possible news out there.

The difference is there is a clear agenda to discredit Moyes and co in these unsourced buddy rumors. Some of the stuff said about him has been shocking and clearly untrue and its the same posters over and over again and they then repeat this stuff as it were fact.

I personally don't like Valencia and Smalling on the right either, i'd prefer Nani there.

However, Raf may not be fully fit so I reckon Smalling plays. I think Moyes will be his defensive self so Welbeck and Valencia for their defensive contribution over Nani and Kagawa. 3 in midfield so Rooney on his own.

Just my guess at how we will line out tomorrow, as we will be without Carrick and Fellaini, possibly RVP too.

Just to be clear, I wasn't criticizing your pick I was merely pointing out how much of a certainty it is that Valencia will play.

With me having said that he'll probably go all out now with Nani tomorrow night!!

I think Rooney could do with a rest. I'd like to see RVP up top with Kag in the hole and anyone of Januzaj/Nani/Val out wide.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

Pretty sure I've not openly heavily criticised Moyes, or more accurately, campaigned for him to leave, to any real major degree on here, if thats what people are getting at. I have actually defended him on multiple occasions irl and in other forums and think he should be given plenty of time.

So no, me saying what I said is not an excuse to stir anything, I was merely throwing out something I was told from a source I believe. I made clear that I wouldn't be backing up anything and if you want to ignore it then by all means, go right ahead. Been posting on this forum for quite a while so it's not like I'm coming on with 300 posts and an agenda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Yeah I read that but asked anyway. My point would be there is a reason for not being able to give the source.

I realise its a rumors thread but the "me mate tole me" stuff, if thats what this is, scrapes the bottom of the barrel.

You need to realise that you are not the thread police though, the stuff also shouldn't bother you as much as it does

Its the internet, if you wanna believe what someone says do, if you don't then just carry on and pay it no attention.

Its different if someone is posting outlandish things as fact but having nothing to back them up, I can fully understand pulling people up on that, but for the most part just let it go :)

I think unsubstantiated claims should be banned.

I think if the internet bothers you that much you should stay away

Jaysus. Quite the claims Phelan is making today. If true it would make him nothing like the Yes man a lot of people though but I don't buy it. I think he is just trying to put himself in the shop window.

I'd imagine Fergie will be livid with his remarks.

Jaysus. Quite the claims Phelan is making today. If true it would make him nothing like the Yes man a lot of people though but I don't buy it. I think he is just trying to put himself in the shop window.

Well Quiroz, his predecessor, was described by the man himself (Ferg) as the closest thing to a United manager without actually holding the title so it's possible I guess that Phelan would have had similar responsibility.

That being said I doubt Phelan would have been trusted nearly on the same level as Carlos. And at this stage he seems just bitter about not being kept.

kryogen wrote: »
    You need to realise that you are not the thread police though, the stuff also shouldn't bother you as much as it does

Its the internet, if you wanna believe what someone says do, if you don't then just carry on and pay it no attention.

Its different if someone is posting outlandish things as fact but having nothing to back them up, I can fully understand pulling people up on that, but for the most part just let it go :)

I don't claim to be the thread police. You have no problem with these unsubstansiated rumors many which are in the outlandish things as fact vein but have a problem when people try to prove them wrong with credible sources.

I'm not sure letting go these obvious fabrications is good for the thread in general. Thanks for your advise on what I should let go and not but its not needed, I'm pretty sure I can tell the difference between of what I should believe or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,656 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

thread police, thread police. what you going to do, what you going to do when they come for you, thread police

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

looks like a rehash of alot of the things he said a few weeks back that have then been sensationalised perhaps to give new angle with one or two new things he has said.

this is the same man that 2 weeks ago said his level was probably the championship (in terms of management) so these comments make absolutely zero sense.

if he was so good, why has he not been snapped up yet? though in saying that, if he really was the man in charge as much as he says he was, it may explain the rise in baffling team selections and tactics over the past 3 or 4 years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,777 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Yes, the point being discussed. Why is it unsourced? It has no source yet it got one reply almost straight that began to discuss it as if it were fact. This is what people have a problem with.

But you can't say this or you are Pro Moyes and think the sun shines out of his backside and see no fault in the man. Free speech is being culled as you said.

I'm probably as pro-Moyes as anyone in the thread, but you need to stop being so hysterical about everything. As Kryogen said, you are not the thread police and in any case it will give you crows feet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,844 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Wouldnt be surprised to see Ando start tomorrow night

looks like a rehash of alot of the things he said a few weeks back that have then been sensationalised perhaps to give new angle with one or two new things he has said.

this is the same man that 2 weeks ago said his level was probably the championship (in terms of management) so these comments make absolutely zero sense.

if he was so good, why has he not been snapped up yet? though in saying that, if he really was the man in charge as much as he says he was, it may explain the rise in baffling team selections and tactics over the past 3 or 4 years.

The mail is spinning it as Phelan claiming to have been the boss in everything but name for the past five years. After reading it thats not exactly what he is saying but not far off it. He says he and others (Rene) were working undercover ie they were making the calls but Fergie was getting the credit.

The last five years was quite a period to lay claim to. If true it would be interesting to know exactly what decisions he made. Rooney out for Madrid for example. I don't buy it to the extent that Phelan is pushing it but the idea of Fergie sitting back a little and letting others take charge? hmmm, not sure, I would like to think not but its possible.

Saying that Phelan is working for Setanta atm, thats incentive enough to say anything to get a new job.

• Advertisement

The mail is spinning it as Phelan claiming to have been the boss in everything but name for the past five years. After reading it thats not exactly what he is saying but not far off it. He says he and others (Rene) were working undercover ie they were making the calls but Fergie was getting the credit.

The last five years was quite a period to lay claim to. If true it would be interesting to know exactly what decisions he made. Rooney out for Madrid for example. I don't buy it to the extent that Phelan is pushing it but the idea of Fergie sitting back a little and letting others take charge? hmmm, not sure, I would like to think not but its possible.

Saying that Phelan is working for Setanta atm, thats incentive enough to say anything to get a new job.

He basically admitted it in his book in relation to Queiroz as I've said, so it's not impossible that Phelan would have been in a similar role.

But everything that he has said since his departure screams of bitterness from not being kept on, as with Rene, and I don't think Ferguson ever viewed Phelan in the same light as Queiroz - judging from his book anyway.

The direct quote on Queiroz - "was the closest you could be to Manchester United manager without holding the title"

I'm probably as pro-Moyes as anyone in the thread, but you need to stop being so hysterical about everything. As Kryogen said, you are not the thread police and in any case it will give you crows feet.

I'm neither of those things. I asked for sources for some of the stuff written. I don't like what i think are flat out lies.

Can I ask you, and Kryogen can chime in on this question to, but do you have no problem with the following being said about Moyes?

He was unwilling to pay the fee for Cesc
    He fired the old backroom staff and didn't have the backbone to meet them
    He doesn't rate Ozil

I have a problem with that stuff and its obviously false. Why does my problem with lies like that cause you a problem?

Like I said, be Anti Moyes all you want but be Anti Moyes on stuff he's actually done and not the above.

Below is exactly what Phelan has said. The papers have spun it and the more I read the title "Phelan claims to have been manager in all but name for the past fiver years" the worse it gets. Clearly not what he is saying. He is saying he and others were involved in decision making. Not that far fetched.

‘With the way things have gone, my first thoughts are to be the boss, yeah. It’s the progression for me now.

'That’s what I’ve been doing for the last five years, albeit with the title of assistant boss,’ Phelan said.

‘He [Ferguson] was the head of the establishment, there’s no doubt about it and rightly so. He didn’t get to where he’s got through not being a big decision maker but he’ll be the first to admit that a lot of people played their part in that.

'We all were undercover in that respect. We weren’t the face of what was going on but that was our job. There’s no problem with that from my point of view. The blinkers are off now because I’m outside of all that.

‘But you were decision making so I’m more than capable of handling that.

It’s a case now that if the opportunity comes up to be a boss then I’ll have a look at it.

‘In my case I’ve been in a job so long at one place. I’m not saying I’ve become institutionalised at Manchester United but my qualities have been at Manchester United,’ he added.

‘They’ve been shown there. Now I’m going out into the big bad world of football and people who are looking for managers, coaches, whatever, probably don’t know me as me. They know me as Mick Phelan the assistant manager at Man United.

I don't claim to be the thread police. You have no problem with these unsubstansiated rumors many which are in the outlandish things as fact vein but have a problem when people try to prove them wrong with credible sources.

I'm not sure letting go these obvious fabrications is good for the thread in general. Thanks for your advise on what I should let go and not but its not needed, I'm pretty sure I can tell the difference between of what I should believe or not.

You come across like the thread police on a regular basis, its tiresome. Yes, I know, I can just put you on ignore, however you are able to make good points so I would rather not put you on ignore.

Your last paragraph is a little muddled, being able to tell the difference between what you should believe or not has nothing to do with whether or not you should let it go. You do not have to have a hissy fit every time someone posts something they heard from wherever. Sometimes its just not that important.

This latest one with Moyes an Glazer tension, who took it as gospel? Nobody I would be willing to bet and because it was queried you get up in arms about it too? Its natural to question something like that that's posted, then people decide for themselves what to do with it. Nobody needs you to help them realise whats bull**** and whats not.

I have no problem with people posting whatever the hell the want here tbh as long as they adhere to the charter, if they start to push their opinion as fact without being able to back it up I will call them on it as most people do. The poster in question this time was clearly not trying to do that yet you were winding up to bully him/her and belittle their contribution (thread police style)

I'm neither of those things. I asked for sources for some of the stuff written. I don't like what i think are flat out lies.

Can I ask you, and Kryogen can chime in on this question to, but do you have no problem with the following being said about Moyes?

He was unwilling to pay the fee for Cesc
    He fired the old backroom staff and didn't have the backbone to meet them
    He doesn't rate Ozil

I have a problem with that stuff and its obviously false. Why does my problem with lies like that cause you a problem?

Like I said, be Anti Moyes all you want but be Anti Moyes on stuff he's actually done and not the above.

I actually had a long post written out in reply but I decided I haven't the energy. To summarise, you appear to think you are the only person on the thread capable of discerning fact from fiction and must crusade against non-scientifically peer reviewed information from being posted in the thread for everyone's entertainment in case some of us poor soft-headed dolts wind up thinking something that isn't true is.

As someone loosely capable of forming a coherent opinion from time to time I find your posts, shrill, condescending and annoying a lot of the time even though I often agree with bits of them. This is probably more of a reflection on me than on you so I'll unsubscribe for a while and leave ye at it.

Kryogen, I don't know why I ever gave you ****, you're always on the money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Its ****ing Phelan's fault we didnt get a cm for 5 years!!!!

Phelan ye little ******************* :pac:

Kryogen, I don't know why I ever gave you ****, you're always on the money.

Did you give me ****? Ah Im sure I gave some too then. Stick around here long enough and we all clash now and then ;)

1. You come across like the thread police on a regular basis, its tiresome. Yes, I know, I can just put you on ignore, however you are able to make good points so I would rather not put you on ignore.

Your last paragraph is a little muddled, being able to tell the difference between what you should believe or not has nothing to do with whether or not you should let it go. 2. You do not have to have a hissy fit every time someone posts something they heard from wherever. Sometimes its just not that important.

This latest one with Moyes an Glazer tension, who took it as gospel? Nobody I would be willing to bet and because it was queried you get up in arms about it too? Its natural to question something like that that's posted, then people decide for themselves what to do with it. Nobody needs you to help them realise whats bull**** and whats not.

I have no problem with people posting whatever the hell the want here tbh as long as they adhere to the charter, if they start to push their opinion as fact without being able to back it up I will call them on it as most people do. The poster in question 3. this time was clearly not trying to do that yet you were winding up to bully him/her and belittle their contribution (thread police style)

1. This is rich coming from someone who recently told a poster that they should take a break from the internet after he had a similar issue with an unsubstantial claim, also I was instructed what I should sand should not be bothered about in. The irony is strong.

2. It clear from your tone in this reply the only hissy fit is coming from you. I have posted clearly and asked what I wanted calmly.

3. Complete rubbish. I ignored his no source comment and asked for one. You equate this with bullying. Oh dear. The poster later clearly explained his reasons which I had no problem with, it may have been better included

Maybe you should heed your own advise.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Find people are being very harsh on Your Airbag tbh.

Someone threw out a rumor, YA asked for a bit more info and asked who the rumor came from. I don't see why such a request has led to attacks on him, calling him the "thread police".

Again I said, when I read a rumor, I too would like some reason we should see it as anywhere credible. Even if it's just "My uncle works for someone in the know" or "My cousin had lunch with someone's agent", it still might not be believed but at least it's an attempt to build credibility.

For all some people say "Oh, if it was a positive rumor, people would be all over it", there's plenty of people who will openly accept any negative post and continue on as if it's 100% accepted as truth; any debate should start with a discussion of sources, and to start getting annoyed cause someone would like something more than a "mate of a mate" source seems really unfair.

(And I say that as someone who has grown increasingly anti-Moyes over the weeks; plenty to give out about without having to resort to rumors that don't even give the weakest of sources...)

• Advertisement

I'd imagine what these guys were doing was contributing to an overall conversation on various things and probably alot of the stuff that was agreed on was plain enough to see and they were probably all on the same line of thought so they all feel like they have some ownership of the decisions but I would say that at the end of the day the final casting vote on a decision would be Fergies. That's why it was a management team.

Rene & MP: "Boss, Danny is going very well this past week, Wayne is looking a bit lethargic...it might be an idea to play Danny Wednesday night"
    SAF: "Let that one with me lads" (SAF goes away and mulls it over and makes final decision)

The two lads then think they made some big decision. Simple really, it's the way all management structures work.

I used to have this football (the gaelic kind) manager who used to nod away and take it all in, he didn't take training, his words with you would always be of the man management kind, you wouldn't think he knew much technically, but he'd always have the final say and was very successful. He also did a mighty team talk. The selectors/coaches underneath him were the revolutionaries with the bright ideas, he was just the filter. When some of those selectors and coaches came to be the top man they were no where near as successful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

fletcher appears to be in full training now with the team, which means an inclusion in the squad cant be far away.

big risk to throw him in, though at this stage we are so light in midfield that anything is a bonus.

fletcher appears to be in full training now with the team, which means an inclusion in the squad cant be far away.

big risk to throw him in, though at this stage we are so light in midfield that anything is a bonus.

Like a new signing!!!!

I saw him on SSN the other day, they might even have been talking about his fitness, however, he looked gaunt, sickly almost, maybe it was an old clip.

To summarise, you appear to think you are the only person on the thread capable of discerning fact from fiction and must crusade against non-scientifically peer reviewed information from being posted in the thread for everyone's entertainment in case some of us
    poor soft-headed dolts wind up thinking something that isn't true is.

so I'll unsubscribe for a while and leave ye at it.

I am vocal about it no doubt because I have a problem with the nastier aspect. I have no problem with rumors in general.

I'm sorry you feel the need to unsubscribe for a while, i have no problem with you in general. I feel the same when i read the bs on here and when its let slide
    Find people are being very harsh on Your Airbag tbh.

Someone threw out a rumor, YA asked for a bit more info and asked who the rumor came from. I don't see why such a request has led to attacks on him, calling him the "thread police".

Again I said, when I read a rumor, I too would like some reason we should see it as anywhere credible. Even if it's just "My uncle works for someone in the know" or "My cousin had lunch with someone's agent", it still might not be believed but at least it's an attempt to build credibility.

No Problem with rumors, its the certain stuff about Moyes that is clearly nothing but trying to discredit him base on nothing he has actually done irl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭onemorechance

1. This is rich coming from someone who recently told a poster that they should take a break from the internet after he had a similar issue with an unsubstantial claim, also I was instructed what I should sand should not be bothered about in. The irony is strong.

2. It clear from your tone in this reply the only hissy fit is coming from you. I have posted clearly and asked what I wanted calmly.

3. Complete rubbish. I ignored his no source comment and asked for one. You equate this with bullying. Oh dear. The poster later clearly explained his reasons which I had no problem with, it may have been better included

Maybe you should heed your own advise.

1. Wilfully missing the point or not? I admit Im not so sure
    2. How can words on an internet forum have a tone? Your spidey sense is off regardless.
    3. You ignore a lot seemingly.

This is the negative with you I guess, I have observed from your interactions with others that going back and forth with you will get me nowhere at all so I wont waste my time.

For the game v Leverkusen, if Carrick is out I think Ando needs to play

His energy will be needed in midfield, he will surely need to be played a little anyway if only to put him in the shop windown for January.

A midfield of himself Fellaini and Cleverley could do ok I feel, there is not much creativity but they should be able to keep it tight, I expect to see Valencia but if he went with Nani and Kag operating behind Rooney in front of Ando, Fellaini and Clev I would be happy enough with that, there would be great counter attacking possibilities

For the game v Leverkusen, if Carrick is out I think Ando needs to play

His energy will be needed in midfield, he will surely need to be played a little anyway if only to put him in the shop windown for January.

A midfield of himself Fellaini and Cleverley could do ok I feel, there is not much creativity but they should be able to keep it tight, I expect to see Valencia but if he went with Nani and Kag operating behind Rooney in front of Ando, Fellaini and Clev I would be happy enough with that, there would be great counter attacking possibilities

We need the energy and drive that Anderson brings, on paper. In reality the fleeting glimpses we have got of him this season have brough poor control, wayward passing and nothing defensively to make up for it.

If Jones is fit, I'd be going with a 3 man midfield of Cleverley, Jones and Giggs. Anderson would only get picked ahead of Fletcher in midfield for me - and thats cause I've no idea if Fletcher can handle the pace of the game.

Fellaini is suspended.

We need the energy and drive that Anderson brings, on paper. In reality the fleeting glimpses we have got of him this season have brough poor control, wayward passing and nothing defensively to make up for it.

If Jones is fit, I'd be going with a 3 man midfield of Cleverley, Jones and Giggs. Anderson would only get picked ahead of Fletcher in midfield for me - and thats cause I've no idea if Fletcher can handle the pace of the game.

Fellaini is suspended.

Ah **** yeah I forgot about the suspension, Jones will probably get the nod as the anchor man so, Ando has looked poor when he has played this season of course, but this is not to say that he isn't capable of pulling out a performance, I hope, maybe using him as a second half sub would be better but I like the option of having Giggs on the bench in these type of a games but without Carrick he may be needed from an experience point of view from I guess.

I think we do have to play Ando at some stage though, as I said if only to put him in the window and pray for a good performance

Ah **** yeah I forgot about the suspension, Jones will probably get the nod as the anchor man so, Ando has looked poor when he has played this season of course, but this is not to say that he isn't capable of pulling out a performance, I hope, maybe using him as a second half sub would be better but I like the option of having Giggs on the bench in these type of a games but without Carrick he may be needed from an experience point of view from I guess.

I think we do have to play Ando at some stage though, as I said if only to put him in the window and pray for a good performance

Ando is fit and available to play?

• Advertisement

Ando is fit and available to play yes

This is the negative with you I guess, I have observed from your interactions with others that going back and forth with you will get me nowhere at all so I wont waste my time.

Funnily enough it similar to how I observe you. Glad to hear you won't be wasting anymore of my time, you jumped in on interactions the past couple of days I was having with other posters and added nothing of note.

New thread over here guys....

www.takeachillpill.com/manutdthread :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭bullvine

Jones, Vidic and Rafael all trained apparently

bullvine wrote: »
    Jones, Vidic and Rafael all trained apparently

Yeah seen the pics this morning. Rio, Kagawa & Fletcher were training also. No sign of RVP.

I don't know how far off a start Fletcher is but it would really be great to have another option in midfield.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,495 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

Ando is fit and available to play yes

Ando is available to play, yes.

;)

• Advertisement

Ando is available to play, yes.

;)

So what you're saying is Ando is available to play? :p

So what you're saying is Ando is available to play? :p

Not only that but he is fit too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,229 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Trilla wrote: »
    Wouldnt be surprised to see Ando start tomorrow night

As fat and useless as he is, I'd much rather he start than Cleverley.

I know he's not fat.

Not only that but he is fit too.

I did notice he looked quite svelte the other day, Im just gonna say it.....

ANDERSON IS LIKE A NEW SIGNING!!!!!!!!!

Having Rafael back will be great! United have been missing Vidic and Rafael for a while and now Carrick and RvP, 4 of the best in their positions in the whole of the PL and 4 first 11 players.

Considering that much being missing from the ideal first 11, a draw away to Cardiff, and performances overall, i.e. goals conceded and not scored, it's been a reasonable start, especially considering there is a new management team in for the first time in 26 years!

Overall, I think United have done well being without 4 first 11 players, especially compared to how City have done (away from home) without just one, Kompany, although Silva is out now too.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement