Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread - 2013/14 Mod warning post #718

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

To this day I have never watched the Full 90 minutes from United v Bayern Final in 99.

Its on my to do list very soon.

Was working that night sadly.

I just hope the 90 minutes I watch tomorrow will be worth watching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Really think there should be a Moyes poll on here, would be interesting.

ElChe32 wrote: »
    The mother and granny would have KILLED my da taking me off to Barca and miss confirmation!

You would have died a happy kid though:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

To this day I have never watched the Full 90 minutes from United v Bayern Final in 99.

Its on my to do list very soon.

Was working that night sadly.

I just hope the 90 minutes I watch tomorrow will be worth watching.

I was royally pissed off carrying three pints back from the bar in Dinn Rí in Carlow when the first one went in. Never did discover where they landed.

Al Capwned wrote: »
    I was royally pissed off carrying three pints back from the bar in Dinn Rí in Carlow when the first one went in. Never did discover where they landed.

haha. I presume you went to the bar thinking the game was over and getting ready to drown your sorrows?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Ha yeah something like that alright - ended up dancing in the old bloody fountain that used be outside there...
    Destroyed phone and wallet took days to dry out! :)

An unforgettable night in many ways.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Irish Mirror are reporting Van Persie has handed in a transfer request. What a rag that paper is :pac:

On twitter it seems to be MufcIrishFans that broke this story about RVP.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Moyes say anything today about RVP playing tomorrow?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Gringo180 wrote: »
    Irish Mirror are reporting Van Persie has handed in a transfer request. What a rag that paper is :pac:

Was inevitable.

I'd be horrified to think it's true and would see Moyes gone tomorrow if he's driving the man who won us the league last year out of the club...

• Advertisement

Moyes say anything today about RVP playing tomorrow?

Here are highlights(if that is right word).

Not overly confident on seeing RVP after this. Just said players in with chance.

http://purelyfootball.com/2013/12/06/david-moyes-press-conference-ahead-of-newcastle-game/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Maybe but it'd be hijacked by other fans and it'd be ruined.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭2moreMinutes

Was inevitable.

I'd be horrified to think it's true and would see Moyes gone tomorrow if he's driving the man who won us the league last year out of the club...
    Not sure if it would be as simple as saying Moyes is driving RVP out. If, and it would seem to be a massive if at the moment, RVP wants away, it would seem that it's a result of Fergie leaving as much as Moyes coming in.

I'd also lay a lot of the blame at RVP's feet. He's a professional so he shouldn't be spitting his dummy out when a new manager comes in who he doesn't respect. No man is above the club.

Again, lots of big if's involved here. Hopefully all just drama for the sake of drama.....

Maybe but it'd be hijacked by other fans and it'd be ruined.

Open poll would be best so we could see the voters decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Gringo180 wrote: »

Apparently they got it from Mark Lawrenson on Today FM this evening.
    Pinch of salt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭onemorechance

My vote:

Moyes, 26 years! icon14.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Mickalus

Not sure if it would be as simple as saying Moyes is driving RVP out. If, and it would seem to be a massive if at the moment, RVP wants away, it would seem that it's a result of Fergie leaving as much as Moyes coming in.

I'd also lay a lot of the blame at RVP's feet. He's a professional so he shouldn't be spitting his dummy out when a new manager comes in who he doesn't respect. No man is above the club.

Again, lots of big if's involved here. Hopefully all just drama for the sake of drama.....

Moyes is a big fan of RVP. I really doubt there's much truth in the rumours, but if there was IMO - it would be if RVP thought united were no longer title contenders.
    Its the reason he left Arsenal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

first the Rio story, now RVP stories. thats all we f*cking need.

every day, this suitutation just looks worse and worse though i dont think RVP would be that fickle to leave already.

Wonder what the board and Fergie really make of this privately. Publically they will always back him, but surely deep down they never expected things to be this bad.

people went on for 6 years how the glazers would bring the club to its knees - the reality is more damage has been done in the past 6 months since Ferguson and Gill left.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Thatsfootball

Mickalus wrote: »
    Moyes is a big fan of RVP. I really doubt there's much truth in the rumours, but if there was IMO - it would be if RVP thought united were no longer title contenders.
    Its the reason he left Arsenal

There's always going to be rumours about the players, especially after a bad start. If the rumour is true, then it's not a great sign for Moyes, especially after what Rio said earlier too (albeit not bad, just that it was public).

Personally I'm for Moyes, have always liked him as a manager and would like to see him given time and money to spend.

Looking at the squad, it needs a lot of work as people have said here numerous times.

Evra, Rio, Vidic, Carrick, Giggs are all players that may have to be replaced soon.

5 of the more players are over 30.

Performances haven't been great, but mistakes have been the major factor.
    Back 4 needs to be a consistent selection. I'd imagine Smalling was picked over Evans on Wed because he's better in the air, but with Rafa back there's a chance to pick a settled defence.

On a sidenote, I thought Fellaini was fairly good on Wed, broke up alot of attacks.

• Advertisement

My vote:

Moyes, 26 years! icon14.png

Relegation looms so :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,428 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

every day, this suitutation just looks worse and worse though i dont think RVP would be that fickle to leave already.

Wonder what the board and Fergie really make of this privately. Publically they will always back him, but surely deep down they never expected things to be this bad.

people went on for 6 years how the glazers would bring the club to its knees - the reality is more damage has been done in the past 6 months since Ferguson and Gill left.

I know results are poor but I can't see how any real damage was done to the club since Moyes arrived.

If champions league qualification is not achieved then a certain amount of damage will be done as it would mean it will be harder to get players in and keep the existing players happy but 14 games into a league season its a bit much to be talking about the club suffering any real damage.

CL is a must!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭supersean1999

After reading Fergies book i doubt much shocks him . Re players . . Utd need a clear out next summer . And fresh hungry players in. Shaw. Barkley. Them Sort players . Moyes was shafted in the summer . We wanted thiago fabregas . So he knows What he needs. Give the Man time.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

Do you honestly believe what you type?

No, it's all just aimed at pissing you off.
    our forwards get shoddy service that consists of them making chances for themselves out of nothing. There is no service from wings in terms of a decent ball in the box, we have one good crosser of the ball and that's our RB Rafael.

Chelsea's midfield have an abundance of quality coming into the box in terms of through balls, crosses etc etc as do city's and the other telling factor is that not only are these balls coming into the box the likely hood is that another midfield player will be on the end of it scoring goals.

Look how many goals the likes of Hazzard, Yaya, Ramsey, Lampard, Nasri, etc have chipped in with this season, how many has our midfield or wingers ?

Its chalk and cheese, if you want to go on about how great our defence and forwards are and that they alone can get us to the top4, you're as stubborn as the people who got us into this mess in the 1st place, Spurs walked all over us in the middle as did City, Liverpool and Chelsea, Newcastle could well do it in the next game with Tiote and Cabaye,and it's sad to say this but 2 Newcastle players who would probably add to our starting 11.

Maybe when you played or were thought about football it was the old Irish/Trap way where the "AMAZING" defenders bypassed the middle and long ball after long ball was played to the "AMAZING" forwards, all the while the midfielders stood there looking at this game of ping pong

You're right though we should strive to mediocrity and a top4 finish as our forwards try and bail us out of every game with scraps.

Here is a question for you, do you think Rooney and RVP will be sticking around for long with the service they've been getting in the 1st 13 games, do you think they enjoy being frustrated time and time again when the likes of Valencia get the ball and it can't get by the 1st defender, do you think they like the fact they make the best runs in the league but are dealing with players who lack the creative imagination to play them in.

It's been an abysmal 13 games, we need change within the squad the players you're defending are not Manchester United starting 11 standard end of. Roy Keane, Scholes, Robson, Ince, those are Manchester United players.

Cleverly, Anderson (God knows I hoped he would turn good) Jones are not players Manchester United should be playing in the middle.

We have three good crossers of the ball - Rafael, Adnan and Zaha - and one excellent crosser in Nani. The problem is that Moyes has chosen to give preference to other wide players who are poor at crossing. As for through balls into the box, Rooney and Kagawa are the equal of any player at any club in the league at providing those passes. But because of Moyes' tactics and selections that particular style of passing is not utilised properly.

Again you are talking about how bad we have been this season. I agree with you, we've been very poor in creating attacking chances this season. However, that in no way disproves my claim that the problem is Moyes, not the quality of the squad.

You are under a gross misapprehension if you think that I don't appreciate the importance of central midfield and the importance of possession football, or if you think that I was happy for our squad to get to this position of having an average central midfield (a position we have been in for years). I have argued that we need to improve the central midfield over the years more than any other poster on this thread. Check my posting history. There is not one poster who has argued for the need to improve that position more than me. Not one. However, I can still see that even though we have an average central midfield now, just like we've had for years, that is not enough to justify us dropping out of the top 4. Not when you consider the quality we have elsewhere on the pitch.

I never suggested that we should only strive for a top four finish. The point that I made, that you want to disagree with, is that this squad is good enough to be in the top 4. The fact that we are in ninth and playing badly enough to deserve that is Moyes' fault.

To answer your questions, I'm sure Rooney and RvP are as pissed off as the rest of us. I have no idea whether Rooney will agree another contract or go somewhere else and I have no idea whether RvP will start agitating for a move or not.

Edit: And Spurs, Chelsea and Liverpool did not walk all over us in the middle of the park. We out passed each of those teams by a considerable margin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭onemorechance

Relegation looms so :pac:

Moyes out asap for you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

I kind of agree that Moyes should be given next summer to buy players and we decide on next seasons results whether he's up to it or not but that is a very big risk and putting a lot of faith in a man who has us 9th in the table now playing terrible football at times, we could be in a bad place by the end of next season and what happens if no manager or player wants to go near the poisoned chalice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Pro. F wrote: »
    No, it's all just aimed at pissing you off.

We have three good crossers of the ball - Rafael, Adnan and Zaha - and one excellent crosser in Nani. The problem is that Moyes has chosen to give preference to other wide players who are poor at crossing. As for through balls into the box, Rooney and Kagawa are the equal of any player at any club in the league at providing those passes. But because of Moyes' tactics and selections that particular style of passing is not utilised properly.

Again you are talking about how bad we have been this season. I agree with you, we've been very poor in creating attacking chances this season. However, that in no way disproves my claim that the problem is Moyes, not the quality of the squad.

You are under a gross misapprehension if you think that I don't appreciate the importance of central midfield and the importance of possession football, or if you think that I was happy for our squad to get to this position of having an average central midfield (a position we have been in for years). I have argued that we need to improve the central midfield over the years more than any other poster on this thread. Check my posting history. There is not one poster who has argued for the need to improve that position more than me. Not one. However, I can still see that even though we have an average central midfield now, just like we've had for years, that is not enough to justify us dropping out of the top 4. Not when you consider the quality we have elsewhere on the pitch.

I never suggested that we should only strive for a top four finish. The point that I made, that you want to disagree with, is that this squad is good enough to be in the top 4. The fact that we are in ninth and playing badly enough to deserve that is Moyes' fault.

To answer your questions, I'm sure Rooney and RvP are as pissed off as the rest of us. I have no idea whether Rooney will agree another contract or go somewhere else and I have no idea whether RvP will start agitating for a move or not.

Edit: And Spurs, Chelsea and Liverpool did not walk all over us in the middle of the park. We out passed each of those teams by a considerable margin.

Great to know that you post tripe to wind people up that's always and endearing characteristic for one to have , some would even say a troll, but hey I'm not one for back seat modding.

in the last 3 games kagawa has played behind the striker and in both premier league games when there has been added physicality and hes not been winning free after free hes quite frankly been horrible. People on here seem to think hes our saviour, well judging him by his time so far id say hes flattered to deceive.

Rooney is a top class player who can unlock any defence, cant argue with that but id rather the midfield supplying our forwards than our forwards supplying our forwards.

you cite adnan and zaha as top class crossers based on what. A player who hasn't started a premier league game and cant get on the bench and another who has played a handfull of games and and already hype is taking over. Beating a player in the championship and crossing is a far cry from performing against top class full backs.

valencia is on 60k plus a week if he cant cross the ball he should be shot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,949 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Sitting on the train on the way back from the match on Wednesday and the poor girl beside me was having a fit down the phone! "No, I don't want Dad to pick me up. NO. No, he's a City fan. No, you collect me. You know what, don't wait for me coz I'll get a cab".

Must be a tough household to live in!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,659 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

For me I want him out yesterday but that will never ever happen. If he looses out on the CL, he has to go. There is absolutely no excuse to miss out on CL with this team.

I just want something to settle me down, something from Moyes past achievements or how he is changing how the team plays to give me some reassurances about the future but there is **** all. Its killing me softly with how the team plays lol

Moyes out asap for you?

Ah no I said a year at the very least, ill see end of season if we dont get champs league, but in all honesty I never wanted him and he has disappointed me a lot.

• Advertisement

Ah no I said a year at the very least, ill see end of season if we dont get champs league, but in all honesty I never wanted him and he has disappointed me a lot.

I will cast judgement after the summer xmas window. The only person id want in would be hiddink as a replacement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Oregano_State

Hope Rafael plays tomorrow, he looked really lively before being subbed on Wednesday night. Maybe he wasn't up to 180mins over four days. His deliveries have been missing too much of late.

I'd like to see Fellaini play again too, looked decent enough in the first half on Wed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,949 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Rafael gave the ball away a lot in the first half but he improved as the game went on until he was subbed.

I will cast judgement after the summer xmas window. The only person id want in would be hiddink as a replacement

Would be a good option.

in the last 3 games kagawa has played behind the striker and in both premier league games when there has been added physicality and hes not been winning free after free hes quite frankly been horrible. People on here seem to think hes our saviour, well judging him by his time so far id say hes flattered to deceive.

Rooney is a top class player who can unlock any defence, cant argue with that but id rather the midfield supplying our forwards than our forwards supplying our forwards.

As I said, Moyes tactics and selections mean that particular style of attack, the style that Kagawa excels at, is not utilised properly.

I don't care what you would rather. In Kagawa and Rooney we have two players who are excellent at sliding through balls into the box. The fact we have seen so much one dimensional, shít attacking play this season is down to Moyes and his poor management.
    you cite adnan and zaha as top class crossers based on what. A player who hasn't started a premier league game and cant get on the bench and another who has played a handfull of games and and already hype is taking over. Beating a player in the championship and crossing is a far cry from performing against top class full backs.

I didn't claim that Adnan and Zaha are top class crossers. I said they are good crossers. Again you did not read what I wrote.

I am basing that assessment on, you know, watching them playing football. The fact that Zaha can't get onto the bench does not prove to me that he is not good enough when you consider that I am saying that Moyes is the problem.
    valencia is on 60k plus a week if he cant cross the ball he should be shot.

And yet Moyes chooses to start him in every difficult game. As I say, Moyes, his tactics and selections are what has this team so low in the table.

Headshot wrote: »
    For me I want him out yesterday but that will never ever happen. If he looses out on the CL, he has to go. There is absolutely no excuse to miss out on CL with this team.

I just want something to settle me down, something from Moyes past achievements or how he is changing how the team plays to give me some reassurances about the future but there is **** all. Its killing me softly with how the team plays lol

Traditionally Moyes Everton always did super duper in 2nd half of a season.

I could be wrong but had the league been decided on 2nd half of a season 2-3 seasons ago Everton would have won it? Open for correction on that.

As I said, Moyes tactics and selections mean that particular style of attack, the style that Kagawa excels at, is not utilised properly.

I don't care what you would rather. In Kagawa and Rooney we have two players who are excellent at sliding through balls into the box. The fact we have seen so much one dimensional, shít attacking play this season is down to Moyes and his poor management.

I didn't claim that Adnan and Zaha are top class crossers. I said they are good crossers. Again you did not read what I wrote.

I am basing that assessment on, you know, watching them playing football. The fact that Zaha can't get onto the bench does not prove to me that he is not good enough when you consider that I am saying that Moyes is the problem.

And yet Moyes chooses to start him in every difficult game. As I say, Moyes, his tactics and selections are what has this team so low in the table.

Fair enough. I think ultimately we want the same thing just different opinions on how we should be getting there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭2moreMinutes

Traditionally Moyes Everton always did super duper in 2nd half of a season.

I could be wrong but had the league been decided on 2nd half of a season 2-3 seasons ago Everton would have won it? Open for correction on that.
    Traditionally, we've also always done well after Christmas. I reckon with that combo, we should walk the league by about 35 points:D

Headshot wrote: »

This is obvious. The tortuous arguments trying to portray Newcastle, Spurs, Liverpool, Everton and Southampton as having superior squads to us are laughable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

This is obvious. The tortuous arguments trying to portray Newcastle, Spurs, Liverpool, Everton and Southampton as having superior squads to us are laughable.

Quote some posts that are saying this

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

Re. Press Conferences - Man needs to stop talking or go to a press conference tutorial because that stuff is not going to help you win over anybody.

Re. RVP - One of the main people obviously unhappy about the training, as reported in various articles and dutch television (along with Carrick - funny how those two are now injured after sustained injury free periods. Sherlock Holmes cap off...). I'd be pretty sure there has been some arguments and fights, although I'd say Lawro is making stuff up with the transfer rumor as he often is. (However Lawro has gotten this stuff right in the past, got a lot of stick back in 08 when he said Robbie was going to be leaving Liverpool in January, but he was spot on)

Re. Tomorrow - Please just win the game and do it in some sort of style.

Here's your good self saying that there are 4 to 9 teams better than us. So aside from Chelsea, City and Arsenal I am going to assume you were talking about Newcastle, Spurs, Liverpool, Everton and Southampton plus one other.
    Our first 11 is weak.

We need 3 world class players, in their absence 10th-5th in the league is our level.

In resply to me posting this: "However [our central midfield] is an issue if you want to win the PL or CL, it is not so much of an issue that we should be falling outside the top four."
    Robson99 wrote: »
    Thats debatable. Liverpool, Spurs, Everton and even Newcastle have as good a middle of the park as ours

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭F.J.

The van Persie rumour wouldn't surprise me.Ferguson and Meulensteen gone was a bad summer for him.
    Then add in the injuries he has picked up.I wouldn't be surprised if he blames Moyes for them.Moyes apparently runs tough training sessions and he admitted to over training van Persie in pre season which led too an injury.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2501574/Manchester-United-players-admit-David-Moyes-intense-methods-paying-off.html

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/jul/25/moyes-van-persie-overtrained-verheijen-injury

If Hernandez starts tomorrow hopefully whoever is in at 10 can link up better with him than Rooney has.Don't think Rooney has linked up well with either Hernandez or van Persie this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Ed The Equalizer

I gotta be honest, I'm scared that if we stubbornly persist with Moyes he's going to send us back to the dark ages.

That feeling of dread I have now was never there in the early years of Fergie's reign. There was always hope, always good players being signed, always a team being built.

And he was a winner, he took Aberdeen and transformed them into domestic and European champions.

But now I'm scared that in his old age Fergie got stubborn and f*cked it up by choosing the wrong man for his successor.

The example is there for us to follow, Liverpool made the wrong appointment in 1990 and still haven't got it back. And of course in the 70s when we got relegated just 6 seasons after winning the European Cup. In those 6 seasons our positions were 11th, 8th, 8th, 8th, 18th and 21st.

Others have pointed it out, we're not far from RVP and Rooney wanting to leave, and De Gea's head being turned by one of the Spanish giants.

We've always been missing something in turns of attracting the very best players to Manchester, and now with a dithering manager that effect is compounded.

Honestly, if you were a player now, who would you want to join, this United team on the slide or one of the rivals on the up?

The next 2 transfer windows could be make or break for the club. Get it wrong and it might be a very long road back...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

I'd say Zaha must have definitely smashed Moyes daughters box in :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,736 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Zaha must be playing terribly in reserve games to not be warranting at least 20 mins at the end of an odd game....I don't think Moyes fancies him as a player...in fairness he was decent in preseason and Charity Shield so surely he is as entitled as likes of Young to a bit of game time??!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Here's your good self saying that there are 4 to 9 teams better than us. So aside from Chelsea, City and Arsenal I am going to assume you were talking about Newcastle, Spurs, Liverpool, Everton and Southampton plus one other.

In resply to me posting this: "However [our central midfield] is an issue if you want to win the PL or CL, it is not so much of an issue that we should be falling outside the top four."

None of those posts say our Squad is lesser than Those clubs. It just says their CM is better. Which is true. Hence why people were putting players like Cabaye on the wishlist. Or talking about signing Soton player (Who's name escapes me) Steven Gerrard would limp into our CM at the minute. Absolutely nothing wrong with Robson's post what.so.ever

Timmyctc wrote: »
    None of those posts say our Squad is lesser than Those clubs. It just says their CM is better. Which is true. Hence why people were putting players like Cabaye on the wishlist. Or talking about signing Soton player (Who's name escapes me) Steven Gerrard would limp into our CM at the minute. Absolutely nothing wrong with Robson's post what.so.ever

Southampton guy is Lallalalalalalana.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,371 ✭✭✭Robson99

I said our middle of the park was poorer than those teams. I said nothing about our squad, which you are including me in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,495 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

Robson99 wrote: »
    Thats debatable. Liverpool, Spurs, Everton and even Newcastle have as good a middle of the park as ours

The quote by Robson in no way says that Newcastle/Southampton etc have a better squad than us. It quite clearly does not say that. Stop making a fool of yourself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement