Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Stable Warz Tournament

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Has to be the Freebirds. To be the first real cool heels in wrestling is quite the badge to have.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Cabinet or free birds? Free birds are legendary, cabinet not so much. Free birds it is

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerTheGreat

Can only be the Freebirds

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Freebirds. Easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

And the Fabulous ones flock into Round 3 as the Cabinet is voted out of office, not getting a lot of love in this round. Next up we've a very popular stable and for whoever said the Freebirds invented being cool heels, these guys perfected it. It's

The Four Horsemen
    'Throw up the Fingers'

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFRTBkEXC_HyWZAlvCizRWkaHcTadcmlHIzrYyg0ssCiPr8LH9CA

Ric Flair, Barry Windham, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, JJ Dillon (Manager)

VS

Age of the Fall
    'Anti-PG'

tumblr_lmevxtO7LC1qetjf6o1_500.jpg

Jimmy Jacobs, Tyler Black, Delirious, MsChif, Lacey, Brodie Lee (Luke Harper), Necro Butcher, Joey Mercury

• Advertisement

One more for the old school. The Horsemen were arguablely one of the first stables in the mould we see stables today.

*Fourfingers up* Horseman to go through.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,079 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

JBL's cabinet didn't progress :eek: sorry but going for Age of the Fall here

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Horsemen and i expect this to be a squash

Horsemen

Horsey men. I actually think they might win the whole thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Dancor wrote: »
    Horsey men. I actually think they might win the whole thing.
    Hmm dunno, it'll be tight between a few of the factions. But of course the Horsemen take it here, no doubt about it!

As expected, the Four Horsemen reign supreme over ROH's only competitor. Next up we have a right old Dangerous battle that could end up in a Bloodbath.

The Dangerous Alliance
    'Heyman's Henchmen'

Dangerous_Alliance.jpg

Paul E. Dangerously (Manager), 'Ravishing' Rick Rude, Arn Anderson, 'Stunning' Steve Austin, 'Beautiful' Bobby Eaton, Larry Zbysko

VS

The Brood
    'Bloodbath City'

07.jpg

Gangrel, Edge, Christian

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

The brood for me, they were entertaining

Was and always will a WCW man. Always loved Zbyszko, Arn and Eaton. Plus Rude was always smarmy as hell.

As great as the dangerous alliance were I find myself gunning for the brood.

The vampires get my vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

The Brood for me

The Brood

The Brood going 4-0 up is not something I would have predicted at all. Wonder what way this one is gonna finish up.

I think the Brood were always a cult fav (no pun intended)

Where as Paul Es crew had most potential, it didnt really reach it

The Brood ended up getting sucked into the ministry so I go with Heymans crew.

• Advertisement

The Gothic Trio crusade past the Dangerous Alliance in a match that favoured the Attitude Era team. Will they have enough of a fan base to reach the Quarter Finals though, we'll have to wait and see.

Our next match is also a tough one to call. It's two different eras and two different promotions. Let's see who advances from here.

The Network
    'Cyrus' Virus'

02.jpg
    Steve Corino, Jack Victory, Rhino, Tajiri, Scotty Anton, Cyrus

VS

World Elite
    'The Evil United Nations'

2v12ngx.jpg

Eric Young,Shiek Abdul Bashir,Magnus,Doug Williams, Rob Terry, Kiyoshi, Homicide

The Network for me, loved Don Callis and thought he was very Under rated as the Jackyl and Cirus

beakerjoe wrote: »
    The Network for me, loved Don Callis and thought he was very Under rated as the Jackyl and Cirus

Same for me.

The Network was a unique novel idea. Proof that Heyman had a super mind for the business. From an "I the know" sense, it really showed how ECW was from a new school of thought.

"F the way things are done. This is what ECW thinks"

The Network. Anything/one that encourages a USA chant should be punished(World Elite).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Got to be The Network, was a genius idea for paul in the day

The Network proving to be a popular choice thus far. One more vote will see them into Round 3. World Elite need a miracle at this stage for a come back. Which way will it go? You decide.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

World Elite to give them a chance. Heel Eric Young was brilliant and deserves to be at least acknowledged.

The Network, nothing elite about most of the other crowd except for the name

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Just noticed, is there something photoshopped out of Homicide's shirt? It doesnt look right.

• Advertisement

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    World Elite to give them a chance. Heel Eric Young was brilliant and deserves to be at least acknowledged.

+ 1 for World Elite

Advertisement