Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Stable Warz Tournament

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

And just like that, ECW's Network cancel the World Elite of TNA. Cyrus's charges are having an exceptional outing so far, progressing through two rounds. Next up we have an outfit that didn't live up to it's potential taking on an outfit that kept at it too long. Will these facts go for our against or next competitors as it's...

Straight Edge Society
    'Shaved head...and better than you'

15270980.jpg

CM Punk (Leader), Luke Gallows, Serena, Joseph Mercury

VS

New World Order
    'nWo 4 Life'

scott-hall-kevin-nash-buff-bagwell-konnan-signed-nwo-16x20-photo-psadna-coa-wwe-442-t2058904-500.jpg

Main Members: Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, The Giant, Syxx, Randy Savage

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Ah Christ, end of the road for the SES me thinks. NWO for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭The Showstopper

Straight Edge Society even though they have no chance, just absolutely loved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

I absolutely hate this sometimes. We get some sh1tty factions against each other and then two heavyweights go head-to-head. Le sigh. But onto the topic at hand. I fricking loved the Straight Edged Society, one of the greatest things in the last decade of WWE. I was never a huge fan of the nWo, but they get my vote simply because they helped changed the landscape of Pro-Wrestling as we knew it

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerTheGreat

I'm punting for Straight Edge Society. They really shouldn't win this round, I just don't want NWO to win.

• Advertisement

Good battle here... 2-2. It's wide open so far. nWo's dilution and reunions could possibly go against them here.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,292 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

SES, bloated NWO can go home, outsiders on their own would be worthy winners

• Registered Users Posts: 4,851 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

*that voice* N
    W
    O. In my view probably the greatest angle of all time. My biggest mark out moments ever have to be the times Sting would came down from the rafters bat in hand to demolish a ring full of black and white.

Were the SES all that good? It was ALL Punk. He was phenomenal at the time. The others really did little.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Nwo for me

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

just saw this has to be nwo, how is this even close?

• Advertisement

A valiant effort from the SES but they weren't enough to see off the might of the New World Order. Some strong stables progressing so far. Let's see who's up next....

Raven's Flock
    'Or Nest, or Gathering, or Deadpool... you get it'

11952797-the-flock.jpg

Raven, Saturn, Kidman, Stevie Richards, Reese, Scotty Riggs, Sick Boy, Lodi, Horace Hogan, Kanyon, Van Hammer

VS

Immortal
    'THERrrrrE HERrrrE'

immortal1280x800.jpg

Hulk Hogan, Jeff Hardy, Jeff Jarrett, Abyss, Eric Bischoff, Mr Anderson, Bully Ray, Scott Steiner, Matt Hardy, Rob Terry, Gunner, Murphy (Aligned with Fortune)

Has to be the flock. Had a lot of decent talent and the grungy look was brilliant.

Raven's Flock

The Flock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

Quote the Raven(and his flock) for ever more.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

It has to be The Flock

Raven and Co. grunge their way into the next round in a 5-0 whitewash. Immortal prove to be anything but as they crash out, Brother. Next up are two pretty cool factions, one of which I feel could see their way into the final.

Fortune
    'We're not the Horsemen, promise'

TNA_Fourtune_crop_340x234.jpg?1296796384

AJ Styles, Kazarian, 'Cowboy' James Storm, Bobby Roode, Ric Flair (Manager)

VS

The Hart Foundation

'The Dungeon Dynamos'
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwO-K_yy8VxU5VAL14n8cLg2Dn_ily7PerA411j3ua24Q6YK6c7w

Bret 'Hitman' Hart, Owen Hart, 'British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith,Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart, Brian Pillman

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Has to be Bret and Co. Canadian Stampede was one hell of a PPV match

Foundation

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

This match shouldnt happen so early. Deserves to be a later round tie.

Much like my previous vote, I'll go Fortune to keep it competitive rather than a whitewash. I dont mind who goes through.

• Advertisement

Hart foundation

The Harts.

Literally a stable bound by blood.

Hart Foundation FTW

Fortune's luck runs out as the Canadians stampede through to Round 3. A few big names are starting fall which is no surprise as the competition intensifies. Who will join the Harts as we have a clash of two more 'family' based stables.

The Wyatt Family
    'We're Coming...'

survivor-series-wyatt-family-wwe_3016557.jpg?20131009154747

Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Erick Rowan

VS

Legacy
    'The Fortunate Sons'

randy-orton-legacy_original.jpg?1362573455
    Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase

Legacy are probably underrated. Cody and Ted together achieved a lot. Plus their Mania match was a nice rounding off of the whole stable.

But I think Husky's repackaging as Bray Wyatt was brilliantly creative. Added the two giants they are a cracking stable.

The Wyatt Family.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Got to go with Legacy, the best stable since evolution in my opinion, genuine main event contender with Orton who drew a serious amount of heat and one hell of a tag team, great gimmick all round and expect them to progress

Legacy for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Legacy all the way. Made Cody and if Ted had of had any ounce of charisma he would have came out great.

The Legacy lead the Manson-esque crew 3-1 at the moment. I've also changed the Legacy's line-up to reflect their most popular and well known status. But as always, you may use any version of the stable you like. Keep voting folks.

• Advertisement

Legacy, served its purpose well and as mentioned had a good conclusion rather than just fizzle out

Advertisement