Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Stable Warz Tournament

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerTheGreat

Radicalz... can only be the Radicalz

• Registered Users Posts: 86,027 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Atlanta's finest export of 2000 see off the corrupt Million Dollar Corporation in a decent battle. Next up we have a 4 on 4 fight to see who will progress to Round 2. Ready? Fight!
    The Un-American
    'Team Canada....and William Regal'

tumblr_lwhmygyJUm1r24kfjo1_500.jpg
    Lance Storm, Christian, Test, William Regal

VS
    The Corre
    Barrett's Barrage

RAW_933_Photo_048.jpg
    Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, Ezekiel Jackson

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭The Showstopper

The Un-American

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

The Corre were awful. Un-American's were decent enough but as a unit didnt amount to much. Based on the sum of their parts, the Un-American's.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    The Corre were awful. Un-American's were decent enough but as a unit didnt amount to much. Based on the sum of their parts, the Un-American's.
    I didn't think the Corre were that bad, I liked Gabriel and Wade at any rate. But still, have to go with the Un-Americans.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,699 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

not fully true but the Corre always felt like a watered down Nexus to me so I never really rated them that much and as a result my opinion of The Un-Americans was def higher

The Corre are soundly dispatched by the dastardly Canucks featuring Mr Regal.
    Next up we have an old comedic favourite versus a present day crew that had a lot of hype initially but are seemingly not as popular now. Should be interesting.
    Kai En Tai
    'I choppy choppy your pee pee'

WWE-Encyclopedia2449.jpg
    Taka Michinoku, Sho Funaki, Dick Togo, Mens Teoh, Yamaguchi-San (Manager)
    VS

The Wyatt Family
    'We're Coming...'

survivor-series-wyatt-family-wwe_3016557.jpg?20131009154747
    Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Erick Rowan

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Jaysus that's tough. The Wyatt's haven't lived up to all the hype and are getting better. The Kai En Tai, while funny, were a pretty crap faction. Giving it to The Wyatt's

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Kaientai. I'm still somewhat struggling to care about the Wyatts, while Kaientai were always entertaining and good for a laugh.

• Advertisement

Christian's stable The Un-American and Kaientai

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Christian's stable The Un-American and Kaientai

The Un-Americans are safely through but I'll tell Captain Charisma you had his back anyway Liz :) I wonder could we see the first upset of Round 1 here. Kai En Tai leading 2-1 against the Wyatt FAmily. Keep them votes coming...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

Kai en tai!

A vote for nxt, a vote for the wyatts

3-2 to Kai En Tai so far. Could have a major upset on our hands...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

Whoosh we’re here

Wyatts

Wyatts... I don't remember Kai En Tai being more than Taka Michinoku and Funaki

The creepy Cajuns defeat the Kamikaze Club 4-3 in our nearest battle thus far. This next bout should be close also. We're going interpromotional for this one.

The Shield
    'Sierra.Hotel.India.Echo.Lima.Delta'

The-Shield-Believe-in-the-Hounds-of-Justice-the-shield-wwe-35467448-1280-960.jpg
    Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins
    VS

Main Event Mafia
    'Welcome to the Family'

MAIN%20EVENT%20MAFIA%20Wallpaper%20bugbytes.jpg
    Original Incarnation:Kurt Angle, Sting, Scott Steiner, Booker T, Kevin Nash, Samoa Joe
    New Main Event Mafia: Kurt Angle, Sting, Samoa Joe, Magnus, Rampage Jackson

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Best clash by far in this thread so far. My head is saying Main Event Mafia, the original one that is, where pretty effective in making TNA a promotion to watch, but my heart says The Shield, simply because they have such a great style and all 3 men are talented wrestlers. So yeah, I gotta say The Shield

• Advertisement

Main Event Mafia... for now. Shield may surpass them some day.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

MEM, one of TNA's brighest spots i feel.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

The shield, and I hope they are kept together for another while

The Shield

An absolute power struggle here. It's tied 3-3. Next fall decides the match!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Shield, MEM became stale quicker than it should have

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,699 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I believe in The Shield! seem to have the longevity

The Hound of Justice see of TNA's most prestigious faction in an epic encounter. Believe in that. Next up is a one that probably won't be as close. Rememeber, you may use which ever variant of a stable you feel suits your choice most. With that said.
    New World Order
    'nWo 4 Life'
    scott-hall-kevin-nash-buff-bagwell-konnan-signed-nwo-16x20-photo-psadna-coa-wwe-442-t2058904-500.jpg
    Main Members: Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, The Giant, Syxx, Randy Savage

VS

3 Live Kru
    'B Jizzle, K-Dogg and the Suntan Superman'
    3-Live-Kru-wallpapers.jpg
    B.G. James,Konnan, Ron 'The Truth' Killings

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

NWO, my favs to win this

• Advertisement

Advertisement