Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Stable Warz Tournament

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭bigron2109

NWO easy for me.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,699 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Has to be the NWO, no matter what they did later in their run or backstage they were better, more memorable, more important ... more adjectives... than 95% of stables without question as far as im concerned.

Along with the horsemen, DX and a few others you gotta expect the NWO to last till late in this one

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

They changed the business forever and it's no suprise to see the nWo cruise past the competition at this early stage. Tonight's last match features a possible dark horse of the tournament in my opinion.
    The Dangerous Alliance
    'Heyman's Henchmen'

Dangerous_Alliance.jpg
    Paul E. Dangerously (Manager), 'Ravishing' Rick Rude, Arn Anderson, 'Stunning' Steve Austin, 'Beautiful' Bobby Eaton, Larry Zbysko

VS

Triple X
    'Not the Vin Diesel movie'

300x300.jpg
    Christopher Daniels, Low Ki, Elix Skipper

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

dangerous alliance, never liked XXX

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Your right, most certainly a dark horse! The Dangerous Alliance

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

The dangerous alliance!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

The last few have shown why first to 4 is a bad measure. It's way too small a number. The majority don't get to vote on them.

Triple xXx, but not the one in the picture. The original run produced some top quality matches.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

xXx

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    The last few have shown why first to 4 is a bad measure. It's way too small a number. The majority don't get to vote on them.

I take on board what you're saying and you're possibly correct but in Round 1 there are a lot of terrible stables that are just getting whipped. Best to get them put out of their misery.

But the next rounds will be progressively tougher to get through AND posters will be asked to have a reason for sending their choice through over their opponents,naming them won't be enough.

Thanks for the input gnfnrhead, it will only improve the game. Next load of matches will be at around 8pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

The Dangerous Alliance all day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,027 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dangerous alliance for me, perhaps not as good a stable at the time (still better than xxx for me though) but damn does it look good on paper in retro-spect SCSA, Heyman, Arn & Rude

Aaaaaaaand we're back with Paul E's Dangerous Alliance seeing off the TNA Originals. Next up we have an absolute dream bout that will divide the most hardcore of fans.......

The JOB Squad
    'Pin Me, Pay Me!'

5322498_std.jpg
    Al Snow, Bob Holly, Scorpio, Gillberg, The Blue Meanie

VS

3MB
    'We're a Three Man Baaaaaaaaaaaand'

3_man_band_wwe.jpg
    Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre, Jinder Mahal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

J.O.B squad. As 3mb are entirely forgettable

JOB squad by a rather large distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

JOB squad, although I do enjoy 3mb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Dancor wrote: »
    JOB squad, although I do enjoy 3mb

+1

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

3MB Babay!!!

Someone had to support them

Battle of the Jobbers is complete and the 90's win out over the 00's. This next scrap is gonna be a massacre.

Nexus
    You're either Nexus or you're against us

wwe-nexus-wallpaper+(1).jpg
    Original Incarnation: Wade Barrett (Leader), David Otunga, Skip Sheffield, Daniel Bryan, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, Michael Tarver, Darren Young

New Nexus: CM Punk (Leader), David Otunga, Michael McGillicutty, Husky Harris, Mason Ryan, John Cena

VS

x-Factor
    Yo you're dealin' with the X-Factor

01.jpg
    X-Pac, Justin Credible, Albert

Can we eliminate them both? :pac:

X-Factor I guess.

• Advertisement

Nexus by a mile, The night they debuted on Raw is far better than anything X factor did. X factor were like X Pac himself (a group people just really liked disliking).

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerTheGreat

Nexus. Sweet Jesus, I'd forgotten X-Factor. You know a heel group sucks when even the crowd won't boo them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

Nexus weren't terrible X-Factor were.

Nexus it is

X-Factor crash out to the young upstarts unsurprisingly. Our next bout is ready to get underway. This is a Midnight brawl featuring WCW vs TNA. Let's get to it boys and girls.

Misfits In Action
    'ATTENTION'

misfits_in_action.jpg
    General Hugh G. Rection (Hugh Morrus),G.I. Bro (Booker T), Lt. Loco (Chavo Guerrero), Sgt. AWOL (The Wall), Cpl. Cajun (Lash LaRoux), Private Stash (Van Hammer), Major Gunns (Tylene Buck)

VS

Fortune
    'We're not the Horsemen, promise'

TNA_Fourtune_crop_340x234.jpg?1296796384
    Ric Flair (Manager), AJ Styles, Kazarian, 'Cowboy' James Storm, Bobby Roode.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭The Showstopper

Fortune

Fortune. Four of the best with Ric Flair. What's not to love?

Daniels was also a member once he returned.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Fortune, best thing about MIA was their theme music

• Advertisement

Fortune, best thing about MIA was their theme music

And Major Gunns.

The Misfits will be MIA from the rest of the tournament as the Nature Boy leads Fortune to the second round. Today's first match is ready to be decided.

The Cabinet
    'Smackdown's White House Residents'

07.jpg

John 'Bradshaw' Layfield, Orlando Jordan, Doug Basham, Danny Basham

VS

EV 2.0
    'Extreme Violence 2.0'

TNA-Hard-Justice.jpg
    Tommy Dreamer, Mick Foley, Rob Van Dam, Rhyno, Sabu, Raven, Stevie Richards, Brian Kendrick, Team 3D

Advertisement