Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delays to Vaperus orders this week...

Options
  • 11-11-2013 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭

...due to urgent family matters. So don't be whinging.
    I placed an order last night and am whinging inside my head.
    NO! DON'T READ THE SPOILER!!!
    It's secret whinging...
    ssshhhhhhhhhhh...

Well look at that. The size tags don't work inside spoiler tags. Huh.

Stupid spoiler tags ruining EVERYTHING FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

mmmh any other news?

I ordered something yesterday and ok, just seen the post..

but I am also on a foreign forum and I have seen that a group of people wants to open a dispute on paypal because they don't receive the packages and vaperus don't answer email..

I've met vaperus and I am sure they are nice people, I am trying to keep quiet the people on the forum, but maybe they could put something on the website?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

In the past they were grand, but this emergency seems to have taken precedence over everything. Its a family emergency and i think all the trouble started the last time this happened about a month ago (around that time anyway) They are preoccupied with it and it is affecting their business. Not the ideal thing to happen but there is no avoiding it unfortunately. All they are doing is their best.

I am sorry about that and I really understand that there are problems bigger sometimes during life.

Maybe someone in contact could ask them to put something on the website or do some official communication?

Not affecting me personally, but I don't like to see threads on forums angry and ready to tell bad things about a vendor, so I would like to "help".

Of course I can understand these customers that are in other country, don't know them, don't know anything about the family emergency, that paid maybe for "big" orders and don't receive any feedback..

thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Do you have a link to any of the other forums where people have been talking about opening paypal disputes? I't'd be interesting to know how long this has been going on.

yes but it is an italian forum...
    there are 3 or 4 people that bought and paid one month ago and didn't receive anything.

They sent some emails but only someone got an answer that was italian post fault, but they are now more people with the same problem and that don't get answer to the email..
    (and if they order from other countries the post work :S :S)

(I was trying to defend vaperus as I ordered from them before :P but of course I don't have much to say )

• Advertisement

I've found vaperus great to deal with, was just curious. I'm sure they'll get the recent orders out as soon as they can.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

I placed an order on September 23rd, after a few emails got the delivery in early November, that's not really good enough

Appreciate that it's a family emergency & they are probably under pressure but they should have just stuck a great big notice on their website stating that there would possibly be delays, that would satisfy most, it's the not knowing / poor communication that annoys people.

Anyway, hope it all works out for them ok

• Registered Users Posts: 19 DrDebaser

Totally agree with you nsmurf . All they had to do was say we having some personal difficulties, not take orders and everything would have been cool. As far as I can see they ran into problems, took the orders and didn't bother until the heat got turned up from here. Look it's not the end of the world but it ain't good business in an increasingly crowded and competitive market.
    I too hope that their troubles work out .

Yes they should have stopped to take orders..

It's not a personal thing, for me it's fine, but I am sorry to see that they will loose customers as there are many people upset.

I only know about these 4 people on the italian forum, because of course they don't know the vendor directly / they are not on this forum and so on.. so I suppose it could affect more international customers.
    On this forum they started the dispute on paypal because after 1 month they didn't receive anything and vaperus said they shipped.

I hope they will solve everything anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Vaperus

if i get banned for this post so be it. We play by the rules on here, but should have the right to defend ourselves
    But you guys do not know the facts.
    Last week orders were delayed being sent by a couple of days as we had to dash to the UK.
    A notice was put up, including the start of this thread. Messages were posted on route to the UK, we didn't then have access to the back office to stop orders being placed
    The Italy ones are a totally different ball game, they are have big problems with their postage, the orders were dispatched on the day of the order. Some of our regulars in Italy it took four weeks to get to them standard post, but it got to them. Unfortunately we don't own the postal service
    Thats the last I shall say on the matter so take it as you like

• Advertisement

Hey vaperus actually I am trying to "defend" you on the italian forum.
    They are all asking me question and a guy just came up now as he didn't get the order shipped and he asked (me) if you think to ship it soon.
    I didn't see anything on the website to be honest, but I believe you and the problems and I hope you don't get banned ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Pique

I regularly use Vaperus and have always been happy with the service. I even got a little gift from them, twice. Well I got it once, the second time I got an empty, torn open, envelope. Thanks, An Post!

IMO, this snafu they're currently experiencing is nothing to make me change away from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Vaperus wrote: »
    if i get banned for this post so be it. We play by the rules on here, but should have the right to defend ourselves
    Last week orders were delayed being sent by a couple of days as we had to dash to the UK.
    A notice was put up, including the start of this thread. Messages were posted on route to the UK, we didn't then have access to the back office to stop orders being placed
    The Italy ones are a totally different ball game, they are have big problems with their postage, the orders were dispatched on the day of the order. Some of our regulars in Italy it took four weeks to get to them standard post, but it got to them. Unfortunately we don't own the postal service

You do have the right to defend yourself, no problem there.

On your website you have to click on the Notice Board tab before you see any message about potential delays. Maybe if it was scrolling along the top of your homepage with the other stuff, more people would see it

As regards "so take it as you like" well that's a pretty poor attitude towards current & potential future customers

Vaperus wrote: »

So you say a couple of days delay last week, does that mean orders made last Monday will be shipped tomorrow? If not it's not the end of the world but I'd like to know please.

Edit: Quick response via pm and automated email to say the order is being prepared, fair play vaperus.

Advertisement