Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fishtanks OPEN ALL NIGHT?!?

Options
  • 11-11-2013 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭

When does Fishtanks close,sitting in here now? Kicked out of library there, and need a computer with Word...also is AM061 open all night?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭mayo_lad

FionnK86 wrote: »
    When does Fishtanks close,sitting in here now? Kicked out of library there, and need a computer with Word...also is AM061 open all night?

AM061 closes at 12 ish at night , not sure about the fish tank but it maybe the same i'm afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

IIRC all the general access labs shut at midnight for precisely the reason you're asking - it tends to encourage last minute work and all-nighters. Closing them early creates an incentive to get your act together in good time.

AM-061 is limited access, so unless you're an MABE student, you're not likely to get in there, particularly at this point in the semester when there are lots of deadlines.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Fist tank is meant to close at 6 same as the venus labs.

The 2 computer rooms in the shcrodinger stay open till 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Getting closer to study week, reckon library will do open til 2 thing again..
    Availed of it last year, but can't for the life of me remember if it was just Summer exams or Xmas too... Shocking memory...

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Evergreen23

The Post Graduate computer rooms open all night, I think they are near the fishtanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Getting closer to study week, reckon library will do open til 2 thing again..
    Availed of it last year, but can't for the life of me remember if it was just Summer exams or Xmas too... Shocking memory...

Apparently the xmas hours this year are just 8am-midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

That's a shame..
    I suppose if there was only a handful of people staying after the 12/1 o clock mark it wasn't really feasible either..
    An hour later than usual, it's something anyway.

Advertisement