Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift for maternity hospital

Options
  • 12-11-2013 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Hi all,

I recently had emergency surgery following an ectopic pregnancy and received excellent hospital care in the maternity hospital. I would like to get something for the nurses in the ward where I was for 5 days or just for the other patients in that ward... I can't think of anything to get the nurses themselves (other than the standard chocolates/flowers) but I did think about getting a magazine subscription for the ward. This would mean that the nurses could have a browse and the magazines would also be available for future patients.

Any thoughts...?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

Sorry to hear about your etopic pregnancy.

Magazine subscription sounds good, there was a thread on this here a few months ago with lots of ideas if you search for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

The magazine is a lovely idea but what about a basket of fruit for the nurses. They get so much sweets and flower that fruit would be a lovely change and something they all could enjoy in the staff room.

If you had one nurse who you are very fond of then some some nice handcream, like clairns hand and nail.

Advertisement