Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flights to Dortmund

• 12-11-2013 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

I'm hoping to go to Dortmund for 4 days in April but I cant find any airline that flies to Dortmund directly or even goes to Dortmund. Has anyone flown there direct before or Know of an airline that flies there direct?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,907 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Aer Lingus fly from Dublin to Dusseldorf.

Not a million miles away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

I travel to Witten quite alot about 20km south of Dortmund. If you take a flight to Dusseldorf you can take the s-ban straight to Dortmund, Platform 5 from the airport train station. It is about an hour on the train and it's E12.50. It is the train I take only i get off in Bochum and transfer to witten.
    If you want to fly direct it will cost about four times the price of a flight to Dusseldorf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

As above, fly to Düsseldorf and get the train. I've done it many times and its no problem at all.

Advertisement