Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Doctor

Options
  • 12-11-2013 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Hi I'm living in Ballivor, I am looking for a good doctor in any of the surrounding areas. I have attended one surgery on a number of occassions and felt worse coming out that I did going in - very frustrated as I felt the doctor I spoke to wasn't listening to me and was nearly contradicting me.

In fairness I was a new patient and they didn't know me personally but after 4 visits - going in with a reasonable attitude, I feel it's time I changed.

Can anyone give me a reccomendation please ?

I'm not starting a thread to diss doctors - I think most of them do fantastic work but I think it's important you can feel that you can depend on them with you and you family's health.

Sorry for long post :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭Macker1

Sent PM regarding similar situation

Advertisement