Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend - xBox (Compatible) Wireless Headset

Options
  • 12-11-2013 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Looking to buy a wireless headset for my kid, having looked around briefly, battery life seems to be the biggest of issues with different sets.

Could anyone recommend a set with there experiences ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 LegoG321

I am currently using Turtle Beach Earforce x32 and find them really good. Ive had them for a while now and have had no major problems with them. I do always keep a packet of batteries handy but dont find im going through them too quickly and u can pick up a multi pack for pretty cheap.

They are about €100 and theyre not the newest but if ure looking for wireless it is going to cost a noticeable amount more then wired. Look in the like of gamestop and smyths and they should have a selection reasonable headsets.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭myIdea

LegoG321 wrote: »
    I am currently using Turtle Beach Earforce x32 and find them really good. Ive had them for a while now and have had no major problems with them. I do always keep a packet of batteries handy but dont find im going through them too quickly and u can pick up a multi pack for pretty cheap.

They are about €100 and theyre not the newest but if ure looking for wireless it is going to cost a noticeable amount more then wired. Look in the like of gamestop and smyths and they should have a selection reasonable headsets.
    Thanks...

I went for http://www.razerzone.com/eu-en/store/razer-chimaera off a .ie site for a little less than advertised on the Razer site.

Claims to have 12 hours playing battery life, we'll see...

• Registered Users Posts: 6 LegoG321

No problem,

They look very nice and it is a well known brand so should hopefully be reliable:/

Good luck...
    myIdea wrote: »
    Thanks...

I went for http://www.razerzone.com/eu-en/store/razer-chimaera off a .ie site for a little less than advertised on the Razer site.

Claims to have 12 hours playing battery life, we'll see...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

hey there! Thought I should mention this, I posted this also on the PS forum just in case you are interested

There is a sale on Astros at the moment.

I just got a new Astro A50 from 249 pounds down to 187 plus VAT/Shipping (total 197 pounds).

link

Time so say good bye to my lovely A40s!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Turtle Beach and Astro series are pretty good quality headsets worth looking into.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

Bohrio wrote: »
    hey there! Thought I should mention this, I posted this also on the PS forum just in case you are interested

There is a sale on Astros at the moment.

I just got a new Astro A50 from 249 pounds down to 187 plus VAT/Shipping (total 197 pounds).

link

Time so say good bye to my lovely A40s!

Are you selling the A40s? I'd be interested in buying the mixamp if it's the 2013 edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

LukeS_ wrote: »
    Are you selling the A40s? I'd be interested in buying the mixamp if it's the 2013 edition.

Hi there

I will be selling them as a bundle (if I decide to sell them as I dont think I will get much for them, maybe 140 more or less) otherwise I will keep them as they are great headsets anyway.

But they are the 2011 version so they wouldnt suit you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Folks, this is a discussion forum...take sales to Adverts/Ebay etc

Advertisement