Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paywizard

Options
  • 12-11-2013 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭

Just came across my old pay wizard account that I had totally forgotten about and have a balance of €45.

I was using the account to pay for BoxNation channel on Sky and I was using my 02 money card but box nation didn't accept the payment so I forgot all about it until lately I noticed €15 per month going missing from my 02 money card. I logged into my paywizard account and deleted the 02 card from the payment and now I have a balance of €45.

So basically i'm just wondering, Can I do anything with this €45? Can I transfer it to my bank account? Pay for things on amazon?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

A very quick check of their t&c's will answer that for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

dobsdave wrote: »
    A very quick check of their t&c's will answer that for you.

Aye I see they have a withdraw option but when I click on it nothing happens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

James__10 wrote: »
    Aye I see they have a withdraw option but when I click on it nothing happens

Ah ok,
    thats slightly different to your original question.
    Best off talking to them directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

The possibility is that seeing that you have deleted your 02 card details from your account profile that when you click 'withdraw' that according to their system you have nothing to transfer the funds into. You could try adding your bank account details to your account profile & then attempt withdrawing to that. No doubt there is some verification process involved but if you add the details the process might become more clear.

Failing that you'll just have to contact them using the contact details on the site.

Advertisement