Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lego advent calender boys

Options
  • 12-11-2013 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

hi would anyone know where i can get the lego advent calender on sale anyone suitable for boys would do, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mtdelany

Smyths have LEGO City Advent Calendar 60024 fro €19.99

128025_M.jpg

The starwars is €29.99

127995_M.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Star Wars one is €26.99 in Argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

*waits for some retaile to offload last years calendar*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭RKQ

Imaginex advent calendar only ....€4-99 in Smyths, amazing value. Lots of small figures inside. My son loves Lego and he loves his Imaginex Advent Calendar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Migworks

mtdelany wrote: »
    Smyths have LEGO City Advent Calendar 60024 fro €19.99

128025_M.jpg

The starwars is €29.99

127995_M.jpg

Gutted this was down to 22.99 last week now its back to full price. My 7 yr old was saving all his pennies and going online to the Smyths web site everyday to check it. He finally got the 22.99 saved and checked to find they had increased the price back to normal. One very upset lad!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Check out this thread,buy 2 Advent Calendars to bring the total to €50 and get €25 off the price so basically you get one free, http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057082015

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭5littleangels

thanks so much for all the advice last year i got ours from heatons for only €10 what a huge luck that was :)

zerks wrote: »
    Check out this thread,buy 2 Advent Calendars to bring the total to €50 and get €25 off the price so basically you get one free, http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057082015

Big thanks to Zerks bringing this to my attention, popped into Clonmel Argos today and picked up the millennium falcon and the 2013 SW advent calendar for my lad for €101.23 (instead of around 160-180), and as I was over €100 spent got a €10 gift card which I used to get the Lego friends advent calendar for my daughter for €14.49 instead of €24.49!
    BARGAIN!!!
    Happy out can't believe I got the falcon for €80.99!!!

Migworks wrote: »
    Big thanks to Zerks bringing this to my attention, popped into Clonmel Argos today and picked up the millennium falcon and the 2013 SW advent calendar for my lad for €101.23 (instead of around 160-180), and as I was over €100 spent got a €10 gift card which I used to get the Lego friends advent calendar for my daughter for €14.49 instead of €24.49!
    BARGAIN!!!

Happy out can't believe I got the falcon for €80.99!!!

Forgot to add Waterford are out of stock of the falcon now and so are Clonmel after I was there today!

• Advertisement
Advertisement