Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A horse to ride

Options
  • 12-11-2013 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All i have just move in to Castletroy Limerick. With a view to going back to collage, but Basically I am a middle age man that is looking for a horse to ride once or twice a week Had over 40 years of riding. Use-to own my own But became to ill to look after them properly And other than swimming it find it a good way to exercise which I need . ( other forms involve to much pain and i get tier too easyerly for my liking). So anyone need a horse exercising.let me know

Between a horse with brakes full on and no brakes ill take no brakes Spanish stallion are fun just never ask then to stand still its not a concept they under stand
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement