Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do i get boards wp7 version back?

Options
  • 12-11-2013 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hey guys, im probably completely wrong section to be asking this question but I clicked on full version on boards.ie and now I can't get the smartphone version back? I did try the mobile version but that's not it either! Its kinda driving me nuts trying to figure it out lol, if anyone knows could you tell me please :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

wp7?

Are you taking about the touch interface?

If so, try touch.boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭deni86

AnCatDubh wrote: »
    wp7?

Are you taking about the touch interface?

If so, try touch.boards.ie

thank you so much! :D im such a dumbass sometimes lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Stuart085

Is there an official app for boards.ie? I remember it being preinstalled on one of my previous phones, but I can't seem to find it in the app store

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Stuart085 wrote: »
    Is there an official app for boards.ie? I remember it being preinstalled on one of my previous phones, but I can't seem to find it in the app store

No, there is not an official app yet

Advertisement