Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MArks & Spencers discount code

Options
  • 12-11-2013 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭

HI All,

Does anyone have a discount code for M&S? My mother saw a coat there a while back and I'd like to get it for her. However it's a bit out of my budget especially as christmas is coming (We always give my parents cash for a holiday for christams so no hope of swapping this in as her pressie!) so 20% off or similar would really help!

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Get 10% off next online order when you sign up for the newsletter

http://www.marksandspencer.ie/Newsletter-Signup/Newsletter,en_IE,pg.html?intid=ss4%20_newsletter

And if you donate old Marks and Spencer clothes to Oxfam, ask for the €7 off €50 voucher, which has a online code on it to allow you take €7 off an over €50 spend.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=77774264

The thread is from some time ago but confirm that this offer is still active, picked one up at the start of the month.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 clazza

It's 20% off most sections online for today only too!

Yah would a good time for op to go on this order right enough, might be able to accumulate a decent discount in total.

Hmm M&S site is a bit glitchy today, just tried to sign up for the newsletter to get the 10% off online order code and it couldn't process it, got a sorry please try later type of response.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

Could be worth the op looking at the UK (.com) site. They have a 50% sale on womenswear. Cheaper prices as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Pistachios & cream

HI All,

Thanks for the replies.

@Ncur I was having the same issue with signing up for the newsletter. But that is a great idea about bringing in donations.

@rialto1 i just checked the UK site and the coat is only 79 pounds versus €125 so think i will purchase from there!

The Coat was newly added to the website so it's not on sale!

Fair point about the UK vs Irish, was going to post that option too. Only possible issue with that is they want you to shop at the .ie site, so Parcelmotel comes in handy in order to create a UK address and avail of UK shipping options.

Advertisement