Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cranberries!!

Options
  • 12-11-2013 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Can anyone tell me of any shops that are stocking cranberries either fresh or frozen at the mo. I have checked Tesco and all they have are frozen berries that are mixed and they are no good to me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

Superquinn in Knocklyon had some fresh at the weekend when I was in!

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭olewy

Can anyone tell me of any shops that are stocking cranberries either fresh or frozen at the mo. I have checked Tesco and all they have are frozen berries that are mixed and they are no good to me

Hi, did you end up finding any cranberries in the end? I found a very small quantity of them in Superquinn Ashtown for something like €3.49. As that seems pricey for the quantity/weight & not many other stores have them fresh I've been looking for frozen cranberries instead without much luck. I'd ideally prefer to be able to buy organic cranberries (fresh or frozen) but they're like gold dust in Ireland it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Whistlejacket

I picked up a few bags in Aldi this evening, Ocean Spray fresh cranberries. They had lots.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭olewy

I picked up a few bags in Aldi this evening, Ocean Spray fresh cranberries. They had lots.

Thanks, yeah yesterday I bought Ocean Spray fresh cranberries in Superquinn (€2.67 for 300g). Were the Aldi ones much cheaper by any chance?

Advertisement