Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a good pizzeria around Blessington, Naas, or Newbridge?

Options
  • 12-11-2013 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭

Hi

As the topic suggests we are looking for a good pizzeria around Blessington, Naas, or Newbridge. Please share with us!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I've moved this to the Kildare forum because you're much more likely to get helpful replies here.

Moved from Food & Drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

I like proper pizza they are in Newbridge. Thin base - l

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Pizza 2000 in Blessington. Hand-made bases prepared on the premises that puff up lovely along the edges.

Had one there for the first time in ages and we remarked how tasty it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Capri Pizza in Naas is still the best around I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

Il Fico in Naas opposite Boots on the Dublin road do a fantastic pizza and are much cheaper than the likes of Domino's etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Carrie6OD

djimi wrote: »
    Capri Pizza in Naas is still the best around I reckon.
    Hasn't that closed down?

Il fico Naas is good. Best early bird ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭bduffy

Carrie6OD wrote: »
    Hasn't that closed down?

Il fico Naas is good. Best early bird ever.

Apache for a tenner in Newbridge is tough to beat, especially the leftovers for lunch the following day)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Bogwoppit

Not the cheapest but the Ballymore Inn does very good pizza.

Advertisement