Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini martini glasses - for serving appetisers

Options
  • 12-11-2013 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where I'd get these - in Dublin or online?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Amazon is normally a good bet and ebay. It might be worth searching for the title of mini coctail glasses as well.

There is a shop in Cork called Brennans, they have a shop in Killarney too. I know my mother got something in one of the two Brennans.

You can also get very good plastic versions in Party Shops and Pound Shops if they are going to be used for a one off dish.

Sorry should have said Brennans sell online

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Thanks mia!

On another thread someone has suggested Ikea schnapps glasses which I think will work.

Are the plastic ones in the pound shop very Mini?! I need very small cute ones

They seem to have a range if plastic glasses. The shop I was in had the in both clear colour and multicolour glasses (really cute looking). They were only a couple of euros for ten. The shop I was in was an ordinary euro discount store!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Minder

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Minder wrote: »

Thanks but these are regular size, I need mini teeny tiny ones.

Plus ikea have regular size way cheaper than these (but these are probably nicer)

Advertisement