Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Rooms Opening in Dublin

Options
  • 12-11-2013 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

This isn't hugely fighting game related, but thought I'd just mention that Sony have just said they are opening PS4 Rooms on 10 St Stephens Green from Nov 20th to Dec 6th. No fighting games obviously, but might be worth checking out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

Got a link with more details?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I reckon I'll check this out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

Someone bring a stick along and ask if you can plug it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Murderous Neil

just remembered Injustice is getting a PS4 release on launch day. But the likelihood of a game there already released on PS3 might be a bit slim.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Hey guys, just a reminder about our contest we are currently running. If you want to win a night in the PS4 rooms exclusively for you and 10 friends to try out the PS4, simply email your answer to the following question to competitionsie@scee.net before 5pm next Tues & you could win:

Who was the lead architect on the PS4?

Over 18’s only. Good luck!

How about we all enter this? and get ourselves a night at this thing, fgc allnighter.

(maybe injustice will be there...)

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Murderous Neil

I went to the rooms today and played a bit of Knack, Shadow Fall and Contrast. Nothing that really blew my mind though. The PS4 controller is not too bad but I noticed the d-pad buttons have a larger gap between them than the previous-gen pad. That might have a negative implication on fighting games if you play them on a PS pad, but we'll have to wait and see.

Advertisement