Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take my money!!

Options
  • 12-11-2013 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭

Hi

I currently have Phone & efibre 50MB, which I'm very happy with, but am thinking about switching my TV & Mobiles also.

So overall this would be Phone, eFibre, eVision & 2 eMobile

Is there any Bundle offers on, or plans to be?

Thanks

GP

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

FaganJr wrote: »
    Hi

I currently have Phone & efibre 50MB, which I'm very happy with, but am thinking about switching my TV & Mobiles also.

So overall this would be Phone, eFibre, eVision & 2 eMobile

Is there any Bundle offers on, or plans to be?

Thanks

GP

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi FaganJr

Thank you for your interest

I've contacted sales to discuss this where an agent has advised me that there are indeed bundles for these services (however such bundles only incorporate 1 emobile I'm afraid). There are numerous price plans and bundles available and the costs of these depend on usage and preferences.

I'm not aware of the bundle costs and the finer details however should you contact eircom sales on free phone 1800503303 an agent will gladly assist you with any queries you may have and detail/offer you the best value eircom can offer.

Thanks

Al[/font]

Advertisement