Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

printing using epson xp-205 from android tablet

Options
  • 12-11-2013 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Could anyone tell me how to print from my tablet to the above printer I'm trying to type a word document using king soft app but it keeps asking for the printers IP address and saying I need to set up a network I can't seem to find the printers IP so if someone could give me detailed information on what to do it would be great I'm hopeless with this computer stuff

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭invaderzimirl

well there should be 2 ways of doing it easilly,

1. if your printer has a lan point on it connect it and configure it to be a known IP address.

2. most likely your printer has no network port, you can connect it to a computer and share the the printer with your network that way and use the ip address of your computer.

option 2 is prob the easiest, once you have the printer working correctly ono the computer/laptop all you need to do is click and share it :-)

Advertisement