Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donating toiletries in Dublin city

Options
  • 12-11-2013 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭

I have quite a few toiletries - hair gel, aftershave, moisturiser - from previous flatmates that I want to donate rather than throw out. Anyone know anyplace in Dublin city that accepts such donations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

edit ...........

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I have quite a few toiletries - hair gel, aftershave, moisturiser - from previous flatmates that I want to donate rather than throw out. Anyone know anyplace in Dublin city that accepts such donations?

If they are unopened give them to a charity shop or just go around looking for ugly ****ers and give the stuff to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭MakeEmLaugh

If they are unopened give them to a charity shop or just go around looking for ugly ****ers and give the stuff to them.

They're not unopened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Try the charity shop in Rathmines beside Rathmines college. I seen them sell bottles of Domestos in the window once.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Google local homeless shelters. I'm sure they'd appreciate the gift.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

They're not unopened.

If they are opened just dump them.
    The charity shops/homeless shelters will not take them as they don't know whether something has been added to the substances or not.
    Health and Safety, Insurance and all that

• Registered Users Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

They're not unopened.

Don't think anywhere accept open goods of the type you are talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Don't know, but could you give those toiletries directly to homeless people? Those who are sleeping rough on the streets of Dublin, not already in a homeless shelter?

Advertisement