Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OK I have a question

• 12-11-2013 5:46pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

OK, So after a long long wait efibre is finally at my area. When I put my number in to check for a free upgrade it says congratgulations your home is efibre enabled etc....

Then when I wanna order efibre I get the message at the bottom of the screen in the installation part about December 11th 2013.

What the heck does that mean? Is that the date for when the engineer wants to come to my house?

tgRS2.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭FSL

I imagine it means that if you want to sign up the engineers will be in your area on that date.

It is considerably more efficient to have engineers working in a specific area than have them spend 70% of their time driving between locations.

Advertisement