Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OK I have a question

Options
  • 12-11-2013 6:25pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

OK, So after a long long wait efibre is finally at my area. When I put my number in to check for a free upgrade it says congratgulations your home is efibre enabled etc....

Then when I wanna order efibre I get the message at the bottom of the screen in the installation part about December 11th 2013.

What the heck does that mean? Is that the date for when the engineer wants to come to my house?

tgRS2.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

fontdor wrote: »
    OK, So after a long long wait efibre is finally at my area. When I put my number in to check for a free upgrade it says congratgulations your home is efibre enabled etc....

Then when I wanna order efibre I get the message at the bottom of the screen in the installation part about December 11th 2013.

What the heck does that mean? Is that the date for when the engineer wants to come to my house?

tgRS2.jpg

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi fontdor

This would mean that efibre will not be launching in your particular area until December 11th and you will not be able to place an order until then. If you would like to PM me your landline number I'll look into this further and confirm this for you if possible.

Thanks

Al[/font]

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭fontdor

tgRS2.jpg

Hi fontdor

This would mean that efibre will not be launching in your particular area until December 11th and you will not be able to place an order until then. If you would like to PM me your landline number I'll look into this further and confirm this for you if possible.

Thanks

Al
    Of course, I just Private Messaged you.

tgRS2.jpg

Hi fontdor

Thanks

Al
    HI fontdor

Thanks for the PM, I've double checked this for you and I can see that efibre will be going live live in your area on the 11th of December. You will be unable to place an order until then.

Thanks

Al

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭fontdor

tgRS2.jpg

Hi fontdor

Thanks

Al
    HI fontdor

Thanks for the PM, I've double checked this for you and I can see that efibre will be going live live in your area on the 11th of December. You will be unable to place an order until then.

Thanks

Al
    Thank you very much highly appreciated and have a pleasant day.

tgRS2.jpg

Hi fontdor

Thanks

Al
    HI fontdor

Thanks

Al
    Thank you very much highly appreciated and have a pleasant day.
    No worries fontdor

Thanks you

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement