Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wilkinson Sword Classic Double Edge Razor 

• 12-11-2013 6:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭

Is this a good razor? Think my dad had one when I was small.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

Is that the black plastic one? It's the only Wilkinson Sword DE that comes to mind.

It should be perfectly fine to start DE shaving with.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

That was my first DE razor. It does the trick, and it's nice and affordable, but there isn't much weight to it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

Ya that is the one. My dads was heavier than that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

I know at one point they had a lump of metal in the handle of the razor to give it some weight. Not sure if they still make them like that though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

hitemfrank wrote: »
    I know at one point they had a lump of metal in the handle of the razor to give it some weight. Not sure if they still make them like that though.

That's how my dads was

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭nc6000

I have one and it is heavy enough. I've not tried the blades that came with it yet but for €6 it's a great value set.

Advertisement