Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Music

Options
  • 12-11-2013 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭

I'm listening to a few songs from a Christmas album that I would highly recommend. It's: Together for Christmas - A Contemporary Celtic Christmas Collection.

I love two songs on the album
    1)Driving home for Christmas by The High Kings, and
    2) Deck the Halls by Cherish the Ladies.

Silet Night by The Celtic Tenors is good too but I think more suitable to very near Christmas.

It's diddly fiddly music with fiddles and banjos and things. I want to riverdance around a Christmas tree to The High Kings song. Its brillant.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

3 Xmas Songs for me:

1. The cheesy tv advert that builds excitement - anything that has Stop The Cavalry in the background
    2. The Xmas Movie use of a song that builds it even more - The Church scene in Home Alone with the "fall on your knees" song
    3. Driving Home for Xmas on the way to the airport to fly home or like last year on the way home from the airport after touching down on the old sod

Advertisement