Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Time Low announce Irish dates! Dublin on March 17th & Belfast March 18th

Options
  • 12-11-2013 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

DUBLIN: OLYMPIA THEATRE – 17 MARCH 2014
    BELFAST: ULSTER HALL- 18 MARCH 2014
    **TICKETS ON SALE THIS FRIDAY AT 9AM**

Baltimore pop-punks All Time Low have just announced details of their highly anticipated return to Ireland with shows at The Olympia Theatre, Dublin on the 17th of March and Ulster Hall, Belfast on the 18th of March

TICKET INFORMATION
    17 March: Olympia Theatre, Dublin
    Tickets €29 incl. booking fee
    18 March: Ulster Hall, Belfast
    Tickets £25 incl. booking fee
    Tickets go on-sale this Friday, 15 November at 9am from Ticketmaster outlets and www.ticketmaster.ie

The day before Fall Out boy too.. two good days for Irish Pop punk fans!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

bennyl10 wrote: »
    The day before Fall Out boy too.. two good days for Irish Pop punk fans!

lol not for me its not ,its a reason to avoid those few day with all costs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

They've announced a second Dublin date, the 19th in the Olympia.

I wish they'd just be upgraded to Vicar Street, they've consistently sold out the Olympia well in advance each time they've played here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I wish they'd just be upgraded to Vicar Street, they've consistently sold out the Olympia well in advance each time they've played here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

CTYIgirl wrote: »

Why? They're both more or less the same capacity

Also if the promotor is MCD then Vicar Street is out anyway as it's an Aiken venue

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Aussie pop-rockers Tonight Alive will hit the road to support All Time Low on their spring 2014 UK tour.

All Time Low recently reissued their 2012 album 'Don't Panic' as 'Don't Panic: It's Longer Now!' and supported US punk rockers Green Day at their record-breaking Emirates Stadium show in June.

Tonight Alive released their latest album 'The Other Side' back in September via Search & Destroy Records. They will provide support for All Time Low on all UK shows except the Glasgow date.

• Advertisement
Advertisement