Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer Available

Options
  • 12-11-2013 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Female singer available in the Dublin city area.

Previous recordings can be found here http://thejigsawmurders1.bandcamp.com/

Genuinely just miss gigging and am looking for some kind of musical project. Have a fairly wide range of vocal styles and my vocal range is mezzo soprano.

Influences include but are not limited to The National, Muse, Lana Del Rey, Adele, The Civil Wars, Billie Holiday, Frank Sinatra etc (bit of a mixed bag really)

PM if interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Chrisled

Hi. PMed you. My stuff has a lot of influence from the national which you mentioned. I think you'd be good on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭scooterdoyle

hi
    r u still looking for someone to do some music with??

T

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭scooterdoyle

listened to some of your stuff with jigsaw murders

i think you would be interested in our stuff

pm me email adress and i will send you a few files

tom

• Registered Users Posts: 1 gwen2005

Hi -
    if you fancy flexing your jazz muscles- we're a 4 piece jazz acapella (2 guys, 2 girls) group looking for a 5th member (mezzo range) full details on our facebook page: vocal point ireland or email vocalpoint4@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭sagem

any interest in doing backing vocals in our pink floyd tribute band green floyd,we have one female backing singer and need one more,we rehearse in ashbourne once a week you can contact me at 0863845300 or through here thanks mark

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Muppetini

Hi there,
    I'm looking for a singer to work with me on a project. I have the music written, just that need that final touch of genius (that would be you!). Have a listen here : soundcloud.com/derekmaher. Thanks.
    Like the stuff you have up....

Advertisement