Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone who'll collect domestic waste?

Options
  • 12-11-2013 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

I've a few black sacks that are been building up, a mattress and few other bits. Anyone know someone who clears domestic waste? Need it cleared by Saturday hopefully

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

Depending on the condition of the mattress, http://mattressshop.ie/ may collect it from you for recycling. I was charged €10 for a double mattress a few weeks ago. This was cheaper than the dump and it was collected the same day I phoned them.

I don't know of anyone who collects domestic waste. Maybe hire a mini skip? Make sure whoever collects has a proper waste disposal licence - if they dump it illegally and it's traced back to you, you'll be fined/prosecuted.

Advertisement