Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEOS 1 payments FYI

Options
  • 12-11-2013 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

AEOS 1 payments on the way as per below

"Payments for the 2013 Scheme year will commence when the administrativechecks, including the cross check against the Land Parcel IdentificationSystem, have been carried out on all applications. These checks must besuccessfully completed before payment can issue to any individual farmer. These administrative checks are well underway and it is anticipated thatpayments will commence issuing this month"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

That's good, but I must find out where my 2012 payment is first.

Got the arse end of 2010, and full 2011, but nothing after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭HillFarmer

That's good, but I must find out where my 2012 payment is first.

Got the arse end of 2010, and full 2011, but nothing after that.

Give them a call.

Did you submit the record sheet for 2012 ND 2013?

Here's the link if you haven't
    http://www.agriculture.gov.ie/media/migration/farmingschemesandpayments/ruralenvironmentprotectionschemereps/ruralenvironmentprotectionschemereps/aeosschemeforms/AEOS1RecordSheetsBooklet110913.pdf

HillFarmer wrote: »

:eek: Sh*t.

I thought those just had to be held for inspection, not submitted.

On the phone again in the morning I spose.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Partick Thistle

As far as I know the Records sheets are to be kept at home in case you are inspected and are not meant to be posted to Wexford

As far as I know the Records sheets are to be kept at home in case you are inspected and are not meant to be posted to Wexford

That is what I thought also. I am meeting my advisor in the morning. Thinking back, I got paid for the end of 2010 as it was a "short year" and also 2011, without sending anything back. This is where I am becoming confused.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 Partick Thistle

You should ring Wexford at 053 9163400 and ask for AEOS 1 section. They will tell you why your payment is held up.

You should ring Wexford at 053 9163400 and ask for AEOS 1 section. They will tell you why your payment is held up.

let me know how ya get on, I had been posting mine in:eek:

Ok, back from the planner.

To clear one thing up. if you have to do certain works for your AEOS plan then yes you need to return some information to them. My plan, on the other hand is mostly land base so I'm not required to post back info, just keep records.

Next stop, ring Wex.

Ok, back from the planner.

To clear one thing up. if you have to do certain works for your AEOS plan then yes you need to return some information to them. My plan, on the other hand is mostly land base so I'm not required to post back info, just keep records.

Next stop, ring Wex.

Thanks Conmaicne Mara, I had a lot of planting to do in the first year.

Now for the last few years that's left its a few metres of Coppicing a year and cutting hay meadow.

Wonder should I still be sending it in?

Anyway good to hear, hope you get last years sorted, at least now you"ll get two years in one.
    Handy way of saving :)

HillFarmer wrote: »
    Thanks Conmaicne Mara, I had a lot of planting to do in the first year.

Now for the last few years that's left its a few metres of Coppicing a year and cutting hay meadow.

Wonder should I still be sending it in?

Anyway good to hear, hope you get last years sorted, at least now you"ll get two years in one.
    Handy way of saving :)

I hope not! Got two payments last year too, I prefer to get them when they're due, much easier to plan that way rather than be left wondering.

*Some* of the things my advisor pointed out as needing info sent in were water troughs, use of new technologies for slurry spreading, hedgerows, orchards, sorry I can't remember them all. Best ring your planner and make sure.

• Advertisement

Had to leave a message, all I got was answerphone. Thought I'd be smart and ring the dept switchboard look for another number, got transferred, to the feckin answerphone lol.

Revenue letter this morning, think will they accept an offer of taking their cut off my payment when it finally arrives....... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭glenkeo

75% of aeos 1 is in this morning (i think that is what it is any way)

Advertisement